Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Crafting
i cant craft Oil or Armour Plates the Process bar get filled but the resurces didnt make to the thng i want ;/

pleas fix it
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
This seems to be working fine for me. Please try again confirm this is still an issue. It may have been resolved in an earlier round of fixes. If it is still a problem, try forcing a refresh of the page with Ctrl + F5.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I got the same problem yesterday when trying to craft Armour plates, it said crafting but never actually crafted it.

So I did full ctrl+f5 refresh and it still didn't work. Then I crafted Silk, and that worked fine, but the screen didn't update with the new amounts. e.g I crafted one silk but the amount of Heavy cloth stayed the same on the quantity part of the display. I just keep crafting until the error message appeared. Then I went back to the Armour plates and this time they crafted, but again the display didn't update, so i had to spam the crafting button until the error message appeared to know I had crafted all of them. 

That's what happened to me yesterday morning, around 10-11 GMT. May have all been fixed now, and I am done crafting so I cannot retest.  Confused
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
Do you use Kaasovics Scrips?

if yeas try it without them Big Grin

i have try it with my Smart Phone and it works Big Grin
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
Me too house crafting doesnt work i can't craft perfected metal Sad
(23-05-2016, 08:00 AM)derJaeger Wrote: Do you use Kaasovics Scrips?

if yeas try it without them Big Grin

i have try it with my Smart Phone and it works Big Grin

No I didn't use Kaasovics Scripts, I was doing it manually. I got them all crafted now so its all good  Smile
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
I could craft perfectly. With and without my scripts.
What browser is it not working on? Still trying to reproduce the error so I can look into it.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Hey my house crafting works now i press ctrl + f5 and good but now i want to put on the AH but it doesn't work idk why only goods i loot can be sold on AH Sad
my crsfting works too so i will close the thread ty Big Grin
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018