Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Beach assault - strange bot behaviour
The bots seem to like parking their horses near the boats. They bump into the boat, stay a few time and then they dismount to continue fighing on foot. I saw them dismounting by themselves, in the screen you can see horses left there by their riders (we didn't kill the bots on horseback just to leave the horses there, the whole process was spontaneous). Not sure if a pathing bug or IA bug, i'm pretty sure it's not supposed to happen

Bots have a tendency to run into walls when on horses and stick there, you can see it occur in tournaments for example with all of them getting stuck against the edge walls should they be lead there. I am unsure of any way to stop bots from this behavior.

Also the eventual dismount when they can't move is something coded into ni I believe, so a Dev will have to explain/clarify on that topic.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I understand that bots may be coded to dismount if they cannot move in any way if they keep being on horseback (afterall is what people do to dismount field marshall and queen, you corner them until they cannot move and force them to dismount). But still if bots bump onto a wall why don't they just turn around and go away if nothing is blocking them in that position?

Anyways, it's not my intention to ramble about bot coding and IA, i'm just reporting a possible exploitable bug