Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Aurora Blade
I offer the rights to half a barrel. + 30 aketons.  ;D
3/4 ownership of a res tome and your choice of either Mr.Awesome or Stars to sing you proclamations  of my eternal love. Also, I'll let you have CookieMonster and Angus as manslaves. c:

@Winter: Steel swords are snazzier than a silly fire blade c;
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Heavy War Hammer - Pretty 2h
Fire Blade - Prettier 1h
And Heavy Barricade - Very fun...
I've sung before to house mates in TS. (POMF to Wolfie and friends, a Whole new World a couple of times, and I've sung Happy Birthday to Banks <3) My favorite was when Holo asked me to join TS to outsing Jarold, I of course won 2-0 and then Jarold and I were supposed to do a duet but I think he's still ashamed of his loss.
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
MURROW why did u bring me into this and you're my manslave u HEAD
- Legendaries Found -
Wormbane - 30/12/2012
Twigs of Yggdrasil -11/01/2012
Dwarf Axe - 22/11/2016
Plated Over Leather - 24/11/2016
Gloves of Vidar - 24/02/2018
(13-11-2012, 06:30 AM)Murrow link Wrote: 3/4 ownership of a res tome and your choice of either Mr.Awesome or Stars to sing you proclamations  of my eternal love. Also, I'll let you have CookieMonster and Angus as manslaves. c:

@Winter: Steel swords are snazzier than a silly fire blade c;
Peter_File/Mr_Awesome approves this message. 
POMF!
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
i am not interessted in only parts of items, i want the items for me and must not share them
But.... manslaves?
only if i can take their stuff and give them new ones
xD ;D