Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wraith: "Me no stoopid!"
(24-05-2016, 01:07 PM)derJaeger Wrote: just make bots they have as body a barrel and run to us and barrel us down Big Grin

This isn't the Iraq...or Syria...
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(24-05-2016, 01:02 PM)GrafBlade Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 12:04 PM)keru_90 Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 10:44 AM)Lirania Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 10:42 AM)GrafBlade Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 10:33 AM)Lirania Wrote: You dont seem to understand the logic.

His idea is,that IF a bot gets to STRIKE a barrle. Then THAT barrle will ONLY damage the Players and not the Bot´s.
So why should players using healing items heal bots?

Yeah if a bot picks up a MSK and uses it then it would heal only the bots.

Alright, I actually misunderstood that. Difficult to adjust it to current gameplay with barrels though. 
If I'm right, the damage a barrel deals would insta kill the player. 

And my point with the healing was connected to the point that a barrel would do damage to players and bots at the same time, unattached to who ever plopped it.

Yeah,as i said,maybe abit weaker as a 1st April Joke,but i expect people to get really salty about it anyways.

Indeed, many members of the community suffer of high blood pressure due to the excesive amount of salt  Angel

Actually, they would suffer from dehydration Wink

i don't think so, if we're talking about salt intake it rarely causes hypernatremia and dehydratation (it can occur, but salt poisoning is very rare and mostly found in infants, who cannot ask for water). If your kidneys work properly and you drink a normal amount of water (not sea water) excessive salt intake will just result in high blood pressure
(24-05-2016, 01:13 PM)keru_90 Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 10:44 AM)Lirania Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 10:42 AM)GrafBlade Wrote: Alright, I actually misunderstood that. Difficult to adjust it to current gameplay with barrels though. 
If I'm right, the damage a barrel deals would insta kill the player. 

And my point with the healing was connected to the point that a barrel would do damage to players and bots at the same time, unattached to who ever plopped it.

Yeah,as i said,maybe abit weaker as a 1st April Joke,but i expect people to get really salty about it anyways.

Indeed, many members of the community suffer of high blood pressure due to the excesive amount of salt  Angel

i don't think so, if we're talking about salt intake it rarely causes hypernatremia and dehydratation (it can occur, but salt poisoning is very rare and mostly found in infants, who cannot ask for water). If your kidneys work properly and you drink a normal amount of water (not sea water) excessive salt intake will just result in high blood pressure
Bro, it was just a pun from my side, as I thought you might refer to "salty" Big Grin
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(24-05-2016, 01:10 PM)GrafBlade Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 01:07 PM)derJaeger Wrote: just make bots they have as body a barrel and run to us and barrel us down Big Grin

This isn't the Iraq...or Syria...

but it would be an awsome thing for next 1st april Big Grin

and btw in the USA are much selfkillers with bomb too ;/ and i dont want to make a brige to this horrorbil things
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
(24-05-2016, 01:22 PM)GrafBlade Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 10:44 AM)Lirania Wrote: Yeah,as i said,maybe abit weaker as a 1st April Joke,but i expect people to get really salty about it anyways.

Bro, it was just a pun from my side, as I thought you might refer to "salty" Big Grin

Yeah, i was referring to that, also mine was a pun, but what do we actually mean by the expression being salty? If being salty is having high amount of salt in the bloodstream then it is indeed accompained with dehydratation, but its mostly caused by not drinking enough, drinking sea water or kidney failure. If being salty means a big salt intake then the consequence is high blood pressure.

Now if we say that Faravin is salty (just an example, not calling out names), do you image him having a kidney failure/not drinking enough, o eating a bucket of salt? Personally i imagine the second.

Sorry for the medical ramble about salt, i didn't expect the discussion coming to this, but hey, you dragged it to the biological plan
(24-05-2016, 01:30 PM)keru_90 Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 12:04 PM)keru_90 Wrote: Indeed, many members of the community suffer of high blood pressure due to the excesive amount of salt  Angel

Yeah, i was referring to that, also mine was a pun, but what do we actually mean by the expression being salty? If being salty is having high amount of salt in the bloodstream then it is indeed accompained with dehydratation, but its mostly caused by not drinking enough, drinking sea water or kidney failure. If being salty means a big salt intake then the consequence is high blood pressure.

Now if we say that Faravin is salty (just an example, not calling out names), do you image him having a kidney failure/not drinking enough, o eating a bucket of salt? Personally i imagine the second.

Sorry for the medical ramble about salt, i didn't expect the discussion coming to this, but hey, you dragged it to the biological plan

Didn't think about that in detail. Wanted to do a pun between salty=angry and salt=mineral/salty=a lot of salt xD
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier

(24-05-2016, 01:53 PM)GrafBlade Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 01:02 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: Actually, they would suffer from dehydration Wink

Didn't think about that in detail. Wanted to do a pun between salty=angry and salt=mineral/salty=a lot of salt xD

beateful discuussion you tow have rescue my Workday Big Grin btw Fara is a good example for a salty guy when somebody (not he) loot something legendary (Fara pleas dont be salty because my  comment) Smile
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
(24-05-2016, 01:53 PM)GrafBlade Wrote:
(24-05-2016, 01:02 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: Actually, they would suffer from dehydration Wink

Ok, but when you say a lot of salt, what are you referring to exactly? That's the point. If you say a salty person is dehydratated then you're making a pun only if you assume the salty person has hypernatremia. In that case your pun is not biologically coherent.

But i've dug further into the matter, and i've come to the conclusion that we were both wrong. The expression being salty as to mean being bitter, angry, or upset seems to take origin from the fact that tears are salty. An angry gamer is salty because he's crying salty tears. Now when we say "a person is really salty" biologically he's losing salt, because he's letting salt out through tears, which is quite the oppsite of suffering from dehydratation/hypernatremia. But being salty is neither eating a bucket of salt, so my pun was also incorrect. If we bring the things to an extreme we can compare the salt loss from crying a huge lot to the extreme sweating that causes salt loss in the so called exercise-associated hyponatremia: in this scenario the salty games who cries a lot will most likely suffer from limb swelling, pulmunar edema and encephalopathy.

So to put an end to the matter, if you want to make a biologically correct pun about someone being salty you have to imply symptoms similar to an exercise-associated hyponatremia

yes, i'm fun at parties  Cool
Just to point something out. If a Bot is smart enough to pick up MSK and use them, It does heal the bots. We found this out when a Dev was playing as a nord at one of our events and he went to heal us.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(24-05-2016, 03:26 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: Just to point something out.  If a Bot is smart enough to pick up MSK and use them, It does heal the bots.  We found this out when a Dev was playing as a nord at one of our events and he went to heal us.

Yay Q called me smart :3

I also like how everyone is talking about how salty Faravin is and he hasn't responded yet.