Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS: Phoenix feather
I am selling one for pure materials/Weapons. (I know its hard to get 1 million cash, thats why I bought one for trading.)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Do you have a preference on the mats you want for it?
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
for a Phoenix Feather I'd offer Pigface Arbalest (900k) + Plate Mittens (200k) !
Any Materials | Any Weapons | Any Armors

(17-11-2012, 07:55 PM)IceAssa link Wrote: for a Phoenix Feather I'd offer Pigface Arbalest (900k) + Plate Mittens (200k) !
You got anything else then Plate mittens? Scales?
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
I'll give you 10 scales for it or pick and choose what you want from this list of mats.

(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(17-11-2012, 09:58 PM)Murrow link Wrote: I
How much HM + Leads you wanne offer for it? (Or Gold bars?)
If those are the only things you want I can do 164 hardened metal + 2 lumps.
(18-11-2012, 01:12 AM)Murrow link Wrote: If those are the only things you want I can do 164 hardened metal + 2 lumps.
No Gold bar?
If you want the gold bars then how about 105 HM and 2 small gold bars?
90 HM 2 gold bars and 2 Lumps?