Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to survive to The End [happy end]
Nord Invasion has 5 boss waves.

1. Sergeant (weak, is there anyone who can't kill him/reach his wave?)

2. Captain (oho!, first troubles, but still easy to finish his wave with players who has 3rd/4th class)

3. Warlord  (easy exp for archers, who can kill troopers per 1 arrow. anyway, everyone will resp)

Here starts problems:

- Mercenary Sharpshooter (green bastards)
- Nord Ranger (aimbots)
- Eastern Adventurer (wtf, from where did they come to cold Nords lands?)
- Steppe Raider (just kill them quick)

So, those are  ranged troops and you need to eliminate them first in each wave where they are. The rest - [Infantry Troops] are possible to kill if you will run with them correctly and teamwork with other players on server.

Huscarls: At least someone heavy armored!, crap...

Archers need to shoot as many of them as they can before huscarls will come closer. One of the most important thing is to avoid their throwing axes. Try to rape them with strong weapons (2h), if they'll come to kill archers. Also fence jumping strategy works against them.

Boss waves:

You need more complicated strategy here - it's time to build a fort(it may not work after patch with barricades will come):
^^that's how it may look like on Swadian Village map.
You also need to leave a gap (for entrance).

If knights won't destroy shields, they'll dismount from their horsies and start attacking shields. Now important thing is:

-for infantry: cover archers back

-for archers: to kill rangers probably standing behind well, stone and fence (somewhere there):
Just show for 1 sec, headshot and hide.

Then eliminate knights (maybe they broke shieldwall, and come in, but it's your fault that you didn't make proper shieldwall. Infantary should also catch some siege xbows form sharpshooters. Also kill Commander/Prince first.

Some other advices:

1. Don't kill last bot (give others time to heal/resupply ammo)
2. Use shrine, it really doesn't cost much
3. Leave huscarls for archers
4. Kill horsies
5. If you are low level(1/2 class), try to avoid servers with players trying to kill Prince (it doesn't really give you any good exp)
6. Help your teammates
7. Do not try to kill boss first
Great Post Rantrex.
This shouldnt belong to your post but I want to say:
Many people are so greedy to kill the Prince for Drop I think its unfair for someone who tries real long.
So I came up with the Idea of maybe do DKP loot System like in MMO´s if its grinded by Clan Members. 

Or maybe have some Dice system so that everyone who has survived has a chance to obtain a drop.

It would be also good if it would be shown for everyone if a Rare Item was dropped
Well maybe its a stupid Idea. I dont know, but I would be not happy to have tried so many times to get to the Prince Spawn and everyone goes greedy for the Prince just for the drop.
Farthest I've ever been is the Ranger wave, but its nice to see some advice once I get to it again and maybe past it. Huscarls are usually the farthest I end up getting, but I'm never on any organized servers or anything of the sort.

And yeah Xeq, there needs to be some inhibition on people's part when it comes to greed. At least the houses are able to manage themselves.
Captain_Stoogey
Hmmm, on this patch tactic change a bit. Staying in this place is less safety than before, but still can hold some mobs. Knights are coming in on their horsies so min. 1 shielder on the front is needed.
5 Boss waves. I only count 3...?
ON_Centration = commando
ON_Centration II = sniper

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be - Virgil
My that was a rather large bump.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]