Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Impossible to make enough gold to upgrade anything.
I am an old school player which recently returned.  Apparently my royal shield and fiendish bow do not cut it anymore.

I never see anyone get legendaries anymore, most i have gotten is a few scales and some water.

Making gold to get my two characters to hero is quite hard, and no one seems to buy any drops i have gotten on the auction hall.

How to people make money, I do not get it anymore.

Back in the day it was possible to get a drop, hence why i have fiendish bow on my archer, and dragon axe on my shielder.  

how do people get 100 mil load outs, i pretty much have 20 mill load outs on each char.

Need a new shield at least, and really wanting a better bow and better arrows on my archer, but have been griding for over a week for gold to get my archer to hero, and im only at 250k

I play a lot, mostly hardmode and ragnorok.  

Help Sad
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
So your complaining you don't have enough loot or as much as other people, ok.

Play the game for its entertainment value not its virtual gear.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Join a house. Each event will get you ~100k+. Or make money doing trading etc.
no i'm not complaining, just wondering how people get those 100 mil loadouts, lol.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
By playing.

Edit, to clarify:

A lot.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Easiest way to get 100m loadouts is to trade, not actually play the game.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(25-05-2016, 12:52 AM)[WCS] Warborn Wrote: no i'm not complaining, just wondering how people get those 100 mil loadouts, lol.

You either get lucky with loots or make good trades. Or both

Source: i got lucky
Coming from someone that hit almost 100m without a loot then 1st on being dragon axe (1.5m) just to laugh in my face. 
For 99.9% of people there 1st drop is worth more than them by a lot for me it was the complete opposite lol.

In Game
  • Don't be afk
  • If not playing rg/pc aim to be in the top 5 in kills (More kills more cash)
  • If you do need to be afk (Talking about if your doing other stuff in the same room as your pc) be rg/pc so you have some time that you can get away with being still 
  • If your eg Au dont play on an Au normal sever were there 5-10 people when there a Eu/Na one that 10+/16 hard or rag
  • If you can only play for small amounts of time play events were they do rag fast so not CC Tongue
  • Save all your mats and sell them on the forum (Only if the mats more than 10k ish as the fee not that bad)

Trading
  • Don't offer real cash
  • Don't Donate more than 5-20%+ to your house
  • Buy low sell a bit higher
  • Buy things people want and are not hero locked (goes for most things)
  • Craft when you can only see 0-1 being for sale
  • Don't buy stuff you don't plan on using
  • And so much more

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(24-05-2016, 10:17 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Join a house. Each event will get you ~100k+. Or make money doing trading etc.

(25-05-2016, 12:52 AM)[WCS] Warborn Wrote: no i'm not complaining, just wondering how people get those 100 mil loadouts, lol.
Just playing. Money will come, have patience.
Good advice from Kaasovic: try to participate in ragnarok runs, it pays a lot. The easiest way is to be on an active house.
And best advice from Looter: play for fun and don't worry about your gear. Whatever it is you can do your best with it and be satisfied. Also, from my experience, things are not half the fun when you already have this 100m gear. Wink
I was wondering if donating gives you extra luck, i kind of feel like the same group of people are getting the drops.
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer