Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tome/barrel icons
I agree that adding in the icons would make things very cluttered. The way i think it could be done is to have a separate minimap, that displays only support items, and the player would be able to toggle between them by pressing B for example. This ways we still have the great miniamp we have now, with only the players, healing/repair etc, and then a separate mini that you can flip to when you freaking out because it thor is chasing you and you need to only know where the nearest tome is to save the run! 

That's just how I would do it, however I agree with Bobo that its better if its not displayed to promote teamwork and to keep the fear factor when a run is falling apart and someone needs a tome! If we make things too easy, no one will ever panic and it would be boring.
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
Now I just feel like it's just way too many buttons. If there's gonna be minimaps for things, it's not efficient to have more than one minimap. Switching between minimaps while you already have one open could also cause a lot of problems, so more than likely you'd have to flip one minimap off and turn the other one on. But now, you can't see enemies because this is the support minimap and not the real minimap, and you now have less track of things than you did before.

Honestly, this idea's pretty silly IMO. I understand the need to keep track of things, but it's not that big of a deal if you and your teammates just communicate and work together instead of having your own agendas or not telling your teammates where you're putting the tome / barrel / etc. Lots of QoL problems can be fixed with basic team communication.

Edit: Forgot to mention the option of having both minimaps on at once and one being under the other; doing this would pretty much fill up the right side of your screen.

Edit 2: There's always the possibility you could make a minimap that has a separate overlaying minimap that you can toggle on and off. There's the normal minimap with a slightly-opaque background and then there's the overlaying support item minimap which has no background and sits on top of the normal minimap. This way, you can have the normal minimap open, and when you need a tome or such you can press one key and have the support icons on your minimap. This still leaves your minimap cluttered, but it's up to YOU to decide when you want it cluttered.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
better make AXP for use barrel, it would be more useful for owners barrels)
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
(03-06-2016, 07:40 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: I don't agree with Bobo, because I like seeing Terath sweat  Shy

Ah i see,that´s how you prefer a men. x:

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
I like icons, but this would add too much clutter. A second minimap for a second set of icons? Ehhhhhh... let's go with no.

Maybe something like this will be done one day, but for now it seems like too much for too little.
I would say to just keep it simple.

Having icons for tomes and barrels will be really cluttered, and new icons will get confusing. Go the simple route. Just have tomes have icons and make it a green dot that is 1/2 to 2/3 the size of the red/ blue. I see no need for terath to spend the time, energy, and effort to create marvelous icons for tomes, barrels, cades, etc. This will get cluttered, confusing, and will encourage people not to use the minimap.

All that would be needed to make this a thing is to have tomes as a simple, tiny, green dot.  .
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(16-06-2016, 12:13 AM)CaptOle Wrote: I would say to just keep it simple.

Having icons for tomes and barrels will be really cluttered, and new icons will get confusing. Go the simple route. Just have tomes have icons and make it a green dot that is 1/2 to 2/3 the size of the red/ blue. I see no need for terath to spend the time, energy, and effort to create marvelous icons for tomes, barrels, cades, etc. This will get cluttered, confusing, and will encourage people not to use the minimap.

All that would be needed to make this a thing is to have tomes as a simple, tiny, green dot.  .

That's essentially what I had in mind, small icon for a tome and (maybe) barrel. Barrels aren't as important and it was just an addition that might have worked.
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused