Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

"Report Tenarire"
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=53906

Hey, 

I know, maybe this is the wrong Thread to answer... but I really wanted to, because this Thread is very annoying and I have to give a statement....

Tenarire is one of my chars and floki is talking shit in that report.... I was only lvl 34 yesterday. There was another guy, Yoichi, and he replaced his items at wave 9. I grabbed his two shields of kings, because I wanted to play with them. Floki was Pavise, he came and I dropped one, because I only wanted to win this and with his pavise he can shield very good. But he didnt wrote something like "thanks" , no, he just followed me, blocked my way, and wrote "the shield" "give it". In my opinion, this was very unfriendly and I didnt answered him. Ok, wave 9 was going to start, and I started to join the shieldwall with Yoichi to block the bots off. But then, Flokii was just running infront of me and blocked me out of this shieldwall. Btw, the map was Graubergen. I left the shieldwall, and started to w8 for a good exercise (I wasnt afk, i just ran through the base). After round about 30 seconds Floki wrote: " Tenarire, do anything or Ill call an admin." This was very provocative, because he blocked me out off the shieldwall and was so naughty then.... I must confess I was very angry then and I started to answer.... 

I would say that this report isnt fair, because I wasnt afk, i dont broke any rules and if I cant do kills with lvl 34 and marketplace gear, it isnt a reason for a report.... Floki, I hope youll stop beeing so salty everytime... You can ask me, if I can drop you the second shield, and ill do it, because Im a friendly person.... but never write only "the shield" "give it". Thats so fkng unfriendly....

Im sorry, if my english isnt that good guys...  Wink

Hmm ye, see you....
Dovnik
so you were a shielder, and Floki got mad at you for taking his place? and he cornered "Blocking" you and took a screenshot of you and saying "Tenarire, do anything or Ill call an admin" ?
(29-05-2016, 10:31 AM)Pikaborus Wrote: so you were a shielder, and Floki  got mad at you for taking his place? and he cornered "Blocking" you and took a screenshot of you  and saying "Tenarire, do anything or Ill call an admin" ?

You can read everything in my thread. He was mad because he didnt got the second shield.... I dont want to argue more about this topic... I only wanted to give a statement because in my opinion its a insolence what he was writing!