Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Royal Dolans
[Image: Myw0C.png]
Intro/History-
Hello fellow Swadians! You may not know us yet, but you have fought with us as brothers, among the ranks we have stood, and among those ranks we have trolled. Now take a moment to learn a bit about these ferocious warriors now being called the "Flamingly gay Duck Men". Ever since the day that Dolan killed Gooby the Royal Dolans have followed Dolan wherever he went, eventually ending up on a battlefield between the Nords and Swadians, and the Royal Dolans ended up on the side of the Swadians, because their name sounded funnier. With ferocious shouts of YOLO they are always the first into the fray(unless someone is faster) and the first ones behind the cade(unless they die en route). They found their anthem that echoes out during their charges that are renowned for breaking out of hopeless cading situations, and have been unstoppable since.

Recruitment
You may be asking yourself, how will I EVER be able to join such an ELITE and TIGHT brotherhood of soldiers, that are ELITE. Well with training and hard work you won't! Just join our teamspeak sometime, probably message me or post on here to find a time, or even ask in game, and play with us, and if it works out and everyone has fun then you are in!
IP:69.255.233.17(Don't join if you're not a troll)

Praise from fellow Swadians:
"You guys are idiots."-FC_Troma aka Jish
"fak u"-MarloweBiggs
"YOLO"-MarloweBiggs
"Oh dear... Is Dolan guy"-[LK]Storm_Feather
"Can they not ban meme style house banners?"-FC_Deerheart

Current Roster:[8]

In Game Banner-
[spoiler][Image: WxQOs.jpg]
Best of luck to you from SK

Your banner is hilarious, I smell a troll house
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Good luck from LK, I hope to see that you guys are as ELITE as you say you are...  Tongue
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
"Oh dear... Is Dolan guy."

Hehe, best of luck from Storm, Marlowe, and the rest of LK  8)

EDIT:  BAH, Marlowe... Tongue
Now that's a banner I could get behind. c:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Another representative of LK good luck from Bio.
Appreciating all the support so far guys! Thanks!
Good Luck from Clan Cameron too.  Big Grin
Gl from Elites Big Grin
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
have fun from GOTS