Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Alpha starts 3D
Hello there.

I just started the 3d few days before.
This is my first creations.

What your feelings?

NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Its pretty good man Big Grin
Drops:

[Image: f11b1e0f907abeaf8f38a352aa710001.png]
Feel Free to add me on Steam for trades, quicker response time.
Top looks great, but the bottom stone base is rather flat and lacking. Of course once it's textured it probably won't be as evident but that's just my initial thoughts
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Well yes, the substructure looks just geometric but I suspect it's there just to avoid he tower look floating in the void. When the tower would be placed in enviroment the substructure could be removed. The banner seems disproportionately big, like 6 m judging by the tower dimensions. To my taste it would look better if much smaller (but it's just me). Otherwise - great job!
I'd love some new and more sophisticated objects in NI maps. Carry on, Alpha! Smile
That's a little too high poly for a creation, unless it was in your assignement, doubt it would properly work in gaming unless it has no gaming purposes. Why is your project untitled o.O?

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(18-06-2016, 11:29 AM)LordChaos Wrote: That's a little too high poly for a creation, unless it was in your assignement, doubt it would properly work in gaming unless it has no gaming purposes. Why is your project untitled o.O?

It just a training to start with.
The current name it's "medieval-tower" Tongue
I really don't know if that sort of creation could be implemented in warband. We'll see later.

Quote:Top looks great, but the bottom stone base is rather flat and lacking. Of course once it's textured it probably won't be as evident but that's just my initial thoughts

That's not finish dude Smile
I planned to fracture the base in many blocks. I also want to add some rocks around and complete by adding some wood constructions.

Quote:The banner seems disproportionately big, like 6 m judging by the tower dimensions.

That's the goal. But thanks for the advice.

Thanks for your comments all. Very encouraging.
I 'll keep you informed when the final result will come.

Regards,
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Seems finished now.

link here : https://skfb.ly/PFvN
(18-06-2016, 05:28 PM)Λℓphα Wrote: Seems finished now.

i REALLY like the tower itself but i have to agree with bobo, the flag is too large proportionally. i think if it had less length it would look better.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(20-06-2016, 04:02 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 Wrote:
(18-06-2016, 05:28 PM)Λℓphα Wrote: Seems finished now.

i REALLY like the tower itself but i have to agree with bobo, the flag is too large proportionally. i think if it had less length it would look better.

Thanks for the comment. I try to get it work for warband. And I guess, that... a little flag will appear with that Wink
I'm working on a watermill.