Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Barrel Duplication Bug
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jhj0q5iekf8f8x...M.jpg?dl=0
[Original Placed Barrel got blown up by a player about 10 seconds after placing, its where the white smoke is, second duplicated barrel is the one visible]

If while you are placing a barrel a Nord happens to kill you at that exact moment you put it down, you place the barrel and drop another one, essentially duplicating your barrels. I tried to get a screenshot of both the placed and duplicated barrel but nords destroyed it as I screenshotted..
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I experienced that a few months ago while using a tome. I tomed and was instantly killed dropping another tome.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

I'm not sure if this is something we can fix. I think it is rare enough (and hard enough to do intentionally) that we will not worry about it too much but thanks for noting it. If it becomes a more frequent issue or one that can be reproduced regularly, we will certainly have to take a closer look.

Thanks for the report.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...