Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Rub_, Doesitworkyet, Otakumaiden
(09-06-2016, 05:57 AM)WorkingOut Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 05:47 AM)Bubbles Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 05:44 AM)WorkingOut Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 05:27 AM)Bubbles Wrote: First of all no evidence but trolling, using a tome for no one, harrassing myself, because of cade placement(it was good placement), stacking cades, I'll post some screens in a minute
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=700213211  Harrasment
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=700213287  Toming for no reason
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=700213335  Cade Stacking

I know Rub, leeches alot, I've been giving some slack, because I thought he didn't know what he was doing.
Its not enough evidence for  Ban, however just a talk or warning would be nice. If anyone can back me up, it would be nice
Regards
Bubbles

For one talking ur self up isnt a good thing 
second those screenshots prove nothing bubbles
third we didnt know stacking was bad and maby u shouldnt get butt hert about the smallest criticism about ur cade placement (it was pretty bad (good thing u dont have a screenshot about that or u would be on trail here))
if you knew how to cade with  cades, I would debate with you, however all you bring in are Deployable Shields. And you are quite a new player.
well a while back we stop from the amount of salty people who play this game, and now we see that it hasnt changed, (u made this account in 2014 u think u would be good at placing cades by now)
personally i think that i have had this account longer than bubbly as i had left because of the amount of people who cant accept new players but thats not the point but recently their has been alot of new people joining and i am happy but the only nice people i have seen is mino dargoth and some others as they have helped me by giving me tips and lots of cool stuff all i want is for people to help the new people because we all know leeching is a fast way to get good as this is very hard do do so otherwise just remember this is a game and not life though you have worked hard to get good but think back to when you started did you leech if not your lying i know i have been salty and racist but all i want is to play the game with friends and have a good time as this does not happen when i try to when i get reported for placing cades "CADE TROLL" i like the game and i respect the admins even though i did get enslave by one of them lol i get angry it happens i say things i regret as we all do all i say is please see things on my side the eye of the cade trolling the noob
yours sincerely
otakucadetroll
A report thread is no place to argue so stop. Additionally wait for a dev to sort this out and leave it at that
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
I've played with rub several time and he does everything bubbles listed and just generaly trolling. if he could please be talked to that would help a lot.
Thank you for the report.

Remember we have irc Admins can also be contact on ts

Players that troll do take the fun away for the rest of us.

I am going to count this as a kick. If the trolling continues the punishment will be increased.