Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bear Fur drop rate
It seems something happened to Bear Furs, as the supply clearly does not meet the demand. The AH price is crazy high comparing to what it's been for a long long time. And there are very few to get. I do suspect it's a result of the new Heavy Bear set being introduced.
However, it's pretty difficult to get enough furs to craft the Heavy Bear and at the same time, it may be really a pain for fresh Sharpshooters to get the regular Bear set for themselves. We're having a whole lot of archers in red shirts (and some of them with Hurricanes) Smile

Perhaps NI Team would consider to increase the drop rate for Bear Furs to stabilize the situation in archer armours market?

PS. not really sure what board to put it on. Feel free to move the thread to Trading/Crafting mats section if you find it belongs there.
Copper would be the one that's dropping to much. Bear is need in small quantity other than both bear armors.

I would think it being about 50k would be normal.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
It dropped to much before. Before they added the heavy bear set, Bear fur was one of those drops that you didn't want to see because it was so cheap. As for bear armor, Its on the Same tier as trans, Heavy plated and crossed. There are actually cheap archer armors, They are overshadowed by how cheap bear armor is.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(29-07-2016, 02:27 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: It dropped to much before.  Before they added the heavy bear set, Bear fur was one of those drops that you didn't want to see because it was so cheap.  As for bear armor,  Its on the Same tier as trans, Heavy plated and crossed.  There are actually cheap archer armors, They are overshadowed by how cheap bear armor is.

This is the correct statement.

Bear fur fell to some ridiculous price (10k I believe?) and that was the breaking point. The new bear set Heavy Bear Armor was designed mainly as a drop sink for the amount of bear fur that everybody had. Now that it's back to a somewhat reasonable price, I believe that increasing the drop rate would repeat the same problem again and let Bear Armor completely overshadow the other archer armors out there that are cheaper, but still pretty good.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off