Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report The_Main_Alistar
Alistar wasted 2 tomes that were not his to use, saying that "Second_Try told me to do it" even though Second_Try vehemently objected this statement. After the first tome was used, we told him not to use it for one person (Second_Try), and that he is supposed to use it when in dire need or the owner of the tome tells him to use it. We explained that tomes are needed for cades before wave 20 or if many people are dead, and he said he got it. He proceeded to use the last remaining tome within 3 rounds of the first, saying he was told to do it again.

Another thing he did was bring troops around the side of our cades after being told not to do it. He's a redshirt, so I was trying to be lenient, but he kept doing the stuff he was told not to do. He ruined the Prince run, and everyone left the server consequentially. 

If it wasn't the fact that there were so many other lower tier players there, I wouldn't be as upset as I am now, but around 8-10 of the players there were T3 or below, so they missed out on a lot of XP and materials.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...994CC625A/

All the proof I have :/ It's a screenshot of the second time he used a tome. I wasn't the only one who noted what happened.

It was in Normal_EU_1 at around 12:45PM PST
He is not a red shirt. Hitman keep it up and you will be gone again in no time.