Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT Orange trans for White trans
I'd like to trade my Orange trans away and get a white one.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
I cant offer you a white one, but I can offer you stuff, which you could use to geld a white one, since Trans against Trans is retarted. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...550.0.html
(18-11-2012, 03:02 PM)IceAssa link Wrote: I cant offer you a white one, but I can offer you stuff, which you could use to geld a white one, since Trans against Trans is retarted. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...550.0.html

No, it's not retarded. I just want to switch colour, I don't want a bunch of shit I don't need.
Visit my shop IKEY!
IceAssa, he clearly stated what he wanted. Sorry Yabu for posting in your thread needlessly.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(18-11-2012, 03:05 PM)IceAssa link Wrote: Its not a bunch of shite, derp... Only usefull items, which are worth atleast 650k. You did just try do buy one ióf this thinks, ffs.
I did not, and all the items are useless to me right now. I don't have a crossbowman, I have a better helmet.  Anyways, read the thread description next time.

NP Marlowe.
Visit my shop IKEY!
(18-11-2012, 03:20 PM)Yabu link Wrote: [quote author=IceAssa link=topic=7571.msg61850#msg61850 date=1353251120]
Its not a bunch of shite, derp... Only usefull items, which are worth atleast 650k. You did just try do buy one ióf this thinks, ffs.
I did not, and all the items are useless to me right now. I don't have a crossbowman, I have a better helmet.  Anyways, read the thread description next time.

NP Marlowe.
[/quote]

You looked for a damn Slashing Weapon, but nvm...
(18-11-2012, 03:49 PM)IceAssa link Wrote: [quote author=Yabu link=topic=7571.msg61854#msg61854 date=1353252002]
[quote author=IceAssa link=topic=7571.msg61850#msg61850 date=1353251120]
Its not a bunch of shite, derp... Only usefull items, which are worth atleast 650k. You did just try do buy one ióf this thinks, ffs.

NP Marlowe.
[/quote]

You looked for a damn Slashing Weapon, but nvm...
[/quote]
Well what item is a slashing item of the ones you offer? Pigface? Stamford? Arbalest?

Anyway, I rest my case.
Visit my shop IKEY!
Butcher?
bump