Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best Heavy Lngbow Armor
What is all the best armor for a Hvy Lngbow? From head to toe Smile
Hey for my opignon dont spend your money you will need 750k for pass your hero class and if you wants a good armor you can craft or buy bear armor best craftable but only usable by sniper thats your next tier level gl Smile
(04-07-2016, 07:47 AM)Narko Wrote: Hey for my opignon dont spend your money you will need 750k for pass your hero class and if you wants a good armor you can craft or buy bear armor best craftable but only usable by sniper thats your next tier level gl Smile

Thank you for the input!
I must agree with Narko: don't spend money for something you will only use shortly. When you advance to T4 (which may be in couple of days) you will have the choice of strong items available to get and use for a long long time.
T3 and below archer armor sucked so much I chose to go t1 hybrid just for the sake of having something half decent to wear until t4. Just wait for the proper time. Onto t4 armor, you can for example get open trooper helm and either for body armor start with ringed mail shirt or something[cant recall exact name, it's a t4 green craft able] or go to bear armor. Don't recommend getting bear boots or bear gaunts since at your stage it's a waste of money for you, only get those if you have money to blow, otherwise get ornate/hourglass gaunts and marketplace boots or something.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Thank you so much all for the input!
(05-07-2016, 06:17 AM)Looter Wrote: T3 and below archer armor sucked so much I chose to go t1 hybrid just for the sake of having something half decent to wear until t4. Just wait for the proper time. Onto t4 armor, you can for example get open trooper helm and either for body armor start with ringed mail shirt or something[cant recall exact name, it's a t4 green craft able] or go to bear armor. Don't recommend getting bear boots or bear gaunts since at your stage it's a waste of money for you, only get those if you have money to blow, otherwise get ornate/hourglass gaunts and marketplace boots or something.

You and your dirty hybrids Big Grin