Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Xen being too lazy to create a new account.
Normal account testing.

Test.

Test!

Test?

Woody: "bring bump back"

Or you can just use 'Bump.' or 'Bump!'
Legendaries Found : xD
Make Swadia Great Again
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Nord lives matter
(08-07-2016, 05:14 PM)bluzark Wrote: Nord lives matter

Do they, though?  They just come back to life anyways /shrug

I'm still convinced that we are secretly fighting in Valhalla so that the Nords have an endless battle they can join for fun.  I mean think about it, your characters have no real back story, their names are usually silly made up words, they also endlessly respawn, and there is no evidence whatsoever of them having existed before battling the Nords.  You are just beings made for the Nords to slaughter endlessly as a reward for a life well lived, that they may enjoy the thrill of battle for eternity.
I have a real backstory, if only you ask. I am no tool of the false Nordic gods! I am a free man!

YOU CANT HOLD ME IN VAHALLA FOREVER RAGNAR
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

bring bump back i just copy from my last post so if anything it just as faster for me.
The fact that you need 5 letters is stupid when bump was used by all add that when you post just a pic that does not count in that 5 letters.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
People always have too nag about something.. I don't get it that you worry about that.
Gur

(09-07-2016, 11:23 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote: People always have too nag about something.. I don't get it that you worry about that.

Worried is not how i would put it if they made a limit that means they did work that did not need to do. 

Unless it was with the update for the forum and it work to get rid of it. 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(09-07-2016, 11:47 AM)Woody Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 11:23 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote: People always have too nag about something.. I don't get it that you worry about that.

Worried is not how i would put it if they made a limit that means they did work that did not need to do. 

A
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(11-07-2016, 08:45 AM)Xen Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 11:47 AM)Woody Wrote:

A

B
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame