Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The lack of respect for new players.
I found a Guide called : "Redshirts, the Exotic Creatures of NordInvasion" while searching the forums for gossip and generaly interessting works.

And i sadly read trough the (cringeworthy) lines that depicted new players as and i quote "a docile creature or an extremely aggressive creature." "This redshirt was alone, and had no shiny rich people things to help protect him" "Die valiantly for Swadia and receive no assist xp so that you can stay as a cute little redshirt forever" and "Redshirts are viciously attracted to shiny rich people things"

The guide should be renamed to "Why i am so great" becuse thats what it is, a facade to gain higher self-esteem by depicting new players as greedy, helpless and completely dependent on the higher tier players.

Perhaps it was just a joke but i see it as nothing more than harassment.

To see these higher players depict themself as Herculean gods are just disgusting.

No wonder why people quit this game, i would probably quit it to if the Community was this twisted.

Maybe im just overly sensitive, but you got to admit, this is just bad taste.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(11-07-2016, 12:20 PM)oracolus Wrote: I found a Guide called : "Redshirts, the Exotic Creatures of NordInvasion" while searching the forums for gossip and generaly interessting works.

And i sadly read trough the (cringeworthy) lines that depicted new players as and i quote "a docile creature or an extremely aggressive creature." "This redshirt was alone, and had no shiny rich people things to help protect him" "Die valiantly for Swadia and receive no assist xp so that you can stay as a cute little redshirt forever" and "Redshirts are viciously attracted to shiny rich people things"

The guide should be renamed to "Why i am so great" becuse thats what it is, a facade to gain higher self-esteem by depicting new players as greedy, helpless and completely dependent on the higher tier players.

To see these higher players depict themself as Herculean gods are just disgusting.

No wonder why people quit this game, i would probably quit it to if the Community was this twisted.

This community is twisted yes. I am here for a long time now and some of these these 'rich' people act like they are god. I don't play that often but when I play on a normal server all these 'rich' players start too hate on the new guys.

I agree with you.

No wonder that alot of people are quitting. If a new guy drops a cade a little bit wrong the entire server is starting too hate, 5 minutes later the guy is reported for the smallest thing in the world.
Gur

(11-07-2016, 12:34 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote:
(11-07-2016, 12:20 PM)oracolus Wrote: I found a Guide called : "Redshirts, the Exotic Creatures of NordInvasion" while searching the forums for gossip and generaly interessting works.

This community is twisted yes. I am here for a long time now and some of these these 'rich' people act like they are god. I don't play that often but when I play on a normal server all these 'rich' players start too hate on the new guys.

I agree with you.

No wonder that alot of people are quitting. If a new guy drops a cade a little bit wrong the entire server is starting too hate, 5 minutes later the guy is reported for the smallest thing in the world.

Yeah, its a crazy World after all.
Yes the community is toxic, it's no secret. Though I don't think you should be so offended by one person's attempt at comedy, especially since you searched for it and even read through it. If something offends you just close the window...
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(11-07-2016, 01:07 PM)Ribbed Wrote: Yes the community is toxic, it's no secret. Though I don't think you should be so offended by one person's attempt at comedy, especially since you searched for it and even read through it. If something offends you just close the window...

Perhaps, but i am not the one to turn a deaf ear to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony
My thoughts on this are that the article you read was not to show off how rich one player is, but to bring comedy to the community. It is comedy which can be seen by all players but the new ones (red shirts). Some of the ideas are actually true and can be compared with all players such as picking up "shiny things". We have all done that, even I do, this was not meant to offend any players and I don't believe it was to show off an individual's wealth. Just my thoughts
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Augustine made those for fun in satire. Not to insult people. If you took the time to see his other guides, he does the same tone for musicians in Napoleon. wars, and other things
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Yup, it sounds like made for fun to me, too. This is the gaming best community I've ever met though ofc different ppl may show up, not every1 can be nice, just statistics...
The fellow was just making some satire. Read his other guides, they are all like this. This person is far from rich, powerful, or well known.

What you are referencing is definitely sometimes a problem, but that doesn't mean we always have to assume the worst of people.