Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The lack of respect for new players.
(13-07-2016, 11:50 AM)Soviet Wrote: Ever flown a crowded helicopter into a building in Battlefield and get yelled at by your teammates? People get yelled at in other games and even in real life when they do something wrong. You may not like it, but at least you know not to do it again. 

Would you rather play with this person than 70% of the community?
You should be able to handle a bit of creatively worded criticism, especially in a game so reliant upon teamwork. Just accept it gracefully and move on.

If you get constantly harassed about a mistake you did, then that's someone else entirely. This usually done by other new-ish players, and not by veteran players (which is the demographic this thread is targeting). And besides, people get reported for that.

Glad that you posted that tiny screenshot,where we can´t even see why that guy reacted the way he did. I guess he had his reason for it. But without the full screenshot its useless.(seems more like a troll if i look at his name)Give me the complete Screenshot then i can answer your question.

Getting yelled at in a game based around PvP with a insanely big community is something much more diffrent then here,in a rather small community where everyone knows everyone else.Also,a new player is always alone and often against a bigger group.You can´t just leave the server and move to another one. In Battlefield you can.

You said "creatively worded criticism".Yeah,well worded criticism is always useful,some people just can´t stand the tiniest criticism.

But good criticism NEVER includes Insults.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by DR. - 13-07-2016, 06:51 AM
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by DR. - 13-07-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by Lirania - 13-07-2016, 11:58 AM
The lack of respect for new players. - by Freddie - 13-07-2016, 12:08 PM
The lack of respect for new players. - by Freddie - 13-07-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: The lack of respect for new players. - by DR. - 13-07-2016, 09:15 PM