Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cooking Idea [Crafting]
Alright guys, so all knows that you can get a drop called "pan" which is quiet useless currently in the game, but what about if you can actually use it for some crafting. I will list some examples: (You could get these items from market-place of from in-game drops)

1 coal+1 pig pork= Cocked Bacon. +10-20xp per craft. restores 20HP.
2 coal+1 beef= Cocked steak.+ 50-100xp per craft. restores 35HP.
1 coal+1 egg= Cocked Egg. +10-20xp per craft. restores 10HP.
1 coal+1 bread= Cocked bread. (this one kinda funny Big Grin)5-10xp per craft. restores 5HP.
1 coal+1 raw fish= Cocked fish.+15-20xp percraft. restores 15hp.
Also instead of "COAL"you could use crooked sticks to make fire, and of course some steel and flint Big Grin

Also, you could use these items in the game itself, if you have clicked "I" somewhere will open small inventory with edible items, and you can eat them to restore some HP fast if you are low on HP or you could feed that food someone else with low HP. I know it may be hard to create something like this, but it would be little bit more realistic Tongue
[Image: 76561198035888417.png]
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
[Image: m9d55Ny.jpg]
But where is the fried shrimp?
What about medium rare Koala

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I only eat the finest medium rare memes
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

Hahahaha, nice one Smile Finally some new crafting profession "Field Cook" to level up.
Hahah.
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
We are already distributed field rations of soup and beer midbattle. We arnt being catered full course meals to in the middle of a fight, you rich elitists!

Though to be serious, on further thought, you could add in like on some modded native servers food "weapons" scattered around the map, items that can be picked up and consumed to restore health. For example, if it was a special scene prop, I could add those to specific areas and forgo a actual heal point so that as time passes and people use up the food to heal they would be forced to retreat to the back heal area to stay alive.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(11-07-2016, 04:01 PM)Woody Wrote: What about medium rare Koala

Blue kangaroo
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(11-07-2016, 05:13 PM)Looter Wrote: We are already distributed field rations of soup and beer midbattle. We arnt being catered full course meals to in the middle of a fight, you rich elitists!

Though to be serious, on further thought, you could add in like on some modded native servers food "weapons" scattered around the map, items that can be picked up and consumed to restore health. For example, if it was a special scene prop, I could add those to specific areas and forgo a actual heal point so that as time passes and people use up the food to heal they would be forced to retreat to the back heal area to stay alive.

But if talking in a middle of a fight, where there is no healer, a quick heal regeneration would be nice Smile

(11-07-2016, 04:49 PM)Bobo Wrote: Hahahaha, nice one Smile Finally some new crafting profession "Field Cook" to level up.

It may be Big Grin, but it depends how people want this to be in the game, and it depends on owners/admins tough's. I think everyone can agree that it would be a hard work for them, because all this coding and stuff...
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
Don´t fight like this, 1v1 or 1v1+n, cade, have a shielder, or simply kite. Problem solved, no coding needed, let devs focus on some real problems/new stuff that makes the game even sweeter.