Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My first time mapping
Well, don't over-judge me, but this is what i got from mapping, for me and my friends, they told WOW! Big Grin. I want to know what do you feel about this map, and shall it be added into NI:O?  Also, please help me call this map, thanks Big Grin
Sorry for a lot of images, i just feel exited xd. This map is also, has 3 spawn points. I will upload more pics with spawn points.
[Image: S3nTEN3.jpg]
[Image: i7vPVVk.jpg][Image: NuvjdNv.jpg][Image: 8dCfzNa.jpg][Image: nAAXfkC.jpg]
[Image: qdIAtkk.jpg]
[Image: 6HYMTJJ.jpg][Image: RbQVGAC.jpg][Image: DsTmbJD.jpg][Image: tBNcHmN.jpg][Image: HaxEzXK.jpg][Image: latf0JC.jpg][Image: peKbl3f.jpg][Image: Hi6P5wU.jpg][Image: 7Ulf8RC.jpg][Image: 9oGABxe.jpg][Image: 5uXSnCT.jpg]

SpawnPoints: https://imgur.com/a/GAS4t
[Image: 76561198035888417.png]
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
[Image: m9d55Ny.jpg]
Reduce tree density. Lag issues. Also some of the scene props don't merge together well, the tower in the middle is of a different stone texture and contrasts greatly with the surroundings for example. Decent first try on a map regardless.

If you wish, pm me scene code and file, I can take a look at your map and comment further on the technical aspects of the map once I see it in detail.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I can't make any professional coment, not being technically introduced into mapping, however, I will say: WOW!, too Smile
(24-07-2016, 06:14 AM)Bobo Wrote: I can't make any professional coment, not being technically introduced into mapping, however, I will say: WOW!, too Smile

Thank you Tongue. This map is not yet finished, I still adding and removing some content, so yeah ;/
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
Looks like a good first try to me, but some spots look really small (small enough for 1/2 shielders); it's not that I minded that, but it might be easier for submitting, since "large" runs with 16 players are more encouraged than "small" ones with a shielder, 2 slashers and some ranged.
Besides that, I can do the AI mapping for you if there should be any trouble with it  Smile
Nice try, but as Looter said - some props don't belong to others - that means - never use "Arabian" props with others that do not "match" - for example Arabian walls with different walls or buildings that are not arabian, it looks really weird. - you used really a lot of props that do not match with others.

Also, it seems you have a lot of tress here. Did you use terrain generator for trees? If yes. Always set it up to 0% as it's annoying and you can't move those trees in editor - also, they are often moving somewhere else after you reset the map so after 3rd reset, they can be in some of the props you've placed.

Next - you should work more on terrain texturing, it seems not truly. Also the terrain height seems wrong - there are "little hills" that make it look weird. Some of them need to be more flat - !!Never make totally flat terrain, that also look weird!!

Also (I am using this word a lot xd), make sure you place barriers around the map and props that are too high or should not be accessable so you make sure that players won't use bugs or find themself at the end fo the map.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

Be careful on your prop merging, some props have larger collision meshes (invisible walls you cant edit) around them and can block pathways, looks decent for a first attempt.
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Alright, so I've been working on this map for some time, and I did changed some things in it. If you can look old images and newer ones, you may recognise some changes 
(this map still in progress)
https://imgur.com/a/Hlfbl
Things left to do: (in my opinion)
Finish AI meshes,
Finish placing Barriers,
Correcting small objects/props,
Improve surroundings.
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
I like the improvement a lot. Also, you can try to ask Alpha for some tips as he is the most talented map maker I've ever seen.

btw. I don't really like the fountain there + the house from the same material as fountain - It looks weird - just my opinion.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

(29-07-2016, 05:19 PM)MatthewO Wrote: I like the improvement a lot. Also, you can try to ask Alpha for some tips as he is the most talented map maker I've ever seen.

btw. I don't really like the fountain there + the house from the same material as fountain - It looks weird - just my opinion.
Alpha, be careful, i will bombard you with tons of questions Big Grin.
Legendary Loots:
None 2016