Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Vaulkar's models :3
Here is my stuff Im going to use for a mod

looks nice ;D
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
(28-07-2016, 02:41 PM)derJaeger Wrote: looks nice ;D

Thanks Big Grin
Keep on the job, Vaulkar. There were always model makers missing to provide models for new items. I can remember NI Team members respond many times to new items requests: can be done but we need a model...
(28-07-2016, 08:24 PM)Bobo Wrote: Keep on the job, Vaulkar. There were always model makers missing to provide models for new items. I can remember NI Team members respond many times to new items requests: can be done but we need a model...

well if you don't like that, feel free to learn to make models

edit: quick guess, are some of the textures you're using used by native models? it's fine if so, but the breastplate / shoulderpads on the first one kind of give it away.

they all look real nice though! i like the leather armor the most because of how well the colors mesh together. the fourth one's breastplate is a bit bright but that's fine. seeing as how the breastplate itself and the linen tunic underneath are two separate parts, you could use color uniform to make the breastplate darker without affecting any of the specular maps / options you have set up or affecting the linen tunic as well.

edit 2: looking again, it seems like you might not have specular / normal maps set up for your models. if you need any help getting those set up just ask :p
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
I wish we had people who made models on ni
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused
(29-07-2016, 12:57 AM)Terath Wrote:
(28-07-2016, 08:24 PM)Bobo Wrote: Keep on the job, Vaulkar. There were always model makers missing to provide models for new items. I can remember NI Team members respond many times to new items requests: can be done but we need a model...

well if you don't like that, feel free to learn to make models (...)
I'm affraid you misunderstood me, Terath...
(29-07-2016, 12:57 AM)Terath Wrote: edit: quick guess, are some of the textures you're using used by native models? it's fine if so, but the breastplate / shoulderpads on the first one kind of give it away.

they all look real nice though! i like the leather armor the most because of how well the colors mesh together. the fourth one's breastplate is a bit bright but that's fine. seeing as how the breastplate itself and the linen tunic underneath are two separate parts, you could use color uniform to make the breastplate darker without affecting any of the specular maps / options you have set up or affecting the linen tunic as well.

edit 2: looking again, it seems like you might not have specular / normal maps set up for your models. if you need any help getting those set up just ask :p

Yes most textures are native, haven't managed to find any software to create my own textues and yes models don't have specular/normal maps and lods, can't find enough motivation to do it XD, thanks for feedback Big Grin
For textures, I just use Paint.NET (free) with the normalmap and .dds plugin. Pretty easy to learn and even though Paint has a negative connotation to it (known for being bad), Paint.NET is pretty much just a knock-off Photoshop. Does normalmaps with the click of a button and specular maps with a couple, and the same (but dumbed down) selection tools.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(29-07-2016, 05:59 PM)Terath Wrote: For textures, I just use Paint.NET (free) with the normalmap and .dds plugin. Pretty easy to learn and even though Paint has a negative connotation to it (known for being bad), Paint.NET is pretty much just a knock-off Photoshop. Does normalmaps with the click of a button and specular maps with a couple, and the same (but dumbed down) selection tools.

Paint.NET is amazing.