Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lore
I got the idea from Terath86's signature. Couldn't we players help writing a lore to this game? Smile

Terath's signature:

Quote:"Is this the fate of those who tempt the northerners..." His shattered mind pondered as he gazed down at the ruins of the once glorious banner... fear filled his mind as the ice claimed its final Swadian victim. ''We have provoked beasts we cannot contain..hope lies within Swadia and it's remains.''
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
I thought the same exact thing when I saw his signature! Bloody brilliant.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Hey I know that Guy! I would be great if we can!
I'm not sure if this counts but, on the log in page they have this at the top "With the Swadian empire in ruins, you are all that remains to defeat the invading Nords". But still I like this idea.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(27-11-2012, 02:18 AM)Jarold link Wrote: I'm not sure if this counts but, on the log in page they have this at the top "With the Swadian empire in ruins, you are all that remains to defeat the invading Nords". But still I like this idea.
That sure counts! That is the main part of the lore. Smile I think I'm going to start writing a story soon. We can use the original singleplayer map for names of cities and castles and such. Maybe we need to name some important characters in the kingdom too, and use them in several stories. The king for example.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
By all means, sounds cool to me.
I just clicked around the forum a bit, found this
I saw my name
I was like
JAOWHNOBig GrinAWNJ:LDAWNL:JDAWNBig GrinAWNWAD:ADWWMKALWHAAAAAAAAAAAT  ;D
I thank you guys, and I +1 this lore idea. Like, next to the marketplace and quest tabs on your account page, there could be lore.
Along with that lore is faction lore, in which an online marketplace sort of idea (without selling or buying..) in which you can click other factions written lore that can only be written by the faction leader himself/herself.
Lore would make the gaming experience seem a bit like roleplay maybe while killing Nordic shrubberies with pitchforks. I think it would change the gameplay itself a ton because along with the lore there would be new weapons, armor, and flags to go along with the gameplay that the new items would follow off the lore.
Thanks for mentioning my thing down there, I got bored and wrote it.
Peace
-Terath
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off