Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion in Bannerlord
(16-08-2016, 11:47 AM)Winter Wrote:
(16-08-2016, 11:29 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: They should wipe our player characters now to make this game more interesting. It's just boring to have everything you want and not be able to achieve anything more.

100% reset for Kaasovic incoming.

If you can help me through the troubles of leveling my new characters then yes please.
(16-08-2016, 11:29 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: They should wipe our player characters now to make this game more interesting. It's just boring to have everything you want and not be able to achieve anything more.

Most people like you go afg if they feel that way... 

This game maybe over for you but for some one that found this mod like a week ago it just starting for them. I can't see them restarting till Ni2 even then if it just a update in graphics for this mod who said a restart is even needed but a major role back of sorts. 

(Idea from a different post i remember) use Faction Points as cash for Ni2 or even let us keep 50% of ids/heros on random. 

One other thing as KMOCHA said NI2 is years away really we as the public can talk about it yes but it so far away even this post will be mostly forgotten.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Hahahahah Big Grin
@Kaasovic: you can always reset your chars yourself you know. But yeah, it's much more fun to level up and work hard to upgrade your gear. That's an important part of this mod, I agree.

Still, I think it wouldn't be good to start from nothing in NI for Bannerlord. I fear many potential players would give up the mod if there'd be no reasonably geared heroes to carry the team through runs like now. Can you imagine a team of all tier 1 / 2 trying to complete the run? Wave 12 would be the last I'm affraid.
I could be wrong I remember some one telling how Devs carryed au for about a week when we got severs for the 1st time.

Thinking about it would be cool to plain like events just to do beginner lol.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Take farawin with him.
Gur

(16-08-2016, 01:11 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote:

Take farawin with him.

+1 Big Grin
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
Why reset your char when I am accepting gifts. ;D

Anyway I don't think you should be worrying about getting a reward for being a veteran player right now. If that would ever be considered I think it will have a low priority, there are other things to worry about first.
At this moment we hardly know anything about Bannerlord. Let us focus on that first shall we.
Oh and IF it is considered.. it should be for donators only anyway.
(16-08-2016, 01:43 PM)bluzark Wrote: Why reset your char when I am accepting gifts. ;D
(...)

Sure ID?

nah but seriously what is the fun of having the best stuff for every character. Just to show it off for the red-shirts in the servers?
To kill the same bots, on the same map, the same way over and over again?
Meh, I think a lot of people have quit the mod because they have no possible goals to reach.
We do plan on making NordInvasion for Bannerlord.

Hopefully they have better documentation for modules on Bannerlord than they did on Warband.

Yes you'll all be reset, no one will be keeping anything Smile Developer team, Admin team etc will also stay the same (maybe some changes in some places but mostly the same.).
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
So everyone is going to be stripped naked and turned into looters? Sounds fun :p
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]