Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion in Bannerlord
(17-08-2016, 06:52 AM)Woody Wrote: Current topic do you mean taking about Nord Invasion in Bannerlord? My comment is just as far of as most of yours and others lol

Current topic being the 5 posts preceding yours, starting with the question "Btw, what happened when NI first released? What was it like?"

Current thread topic being what Nord Invasion in Bannerlord will be like, which I also addressed in the post preceding yours.

If someone asks a question, it makes sense to answer it quickly and move on back to the topic, not complain that armor isn't worth as much as it used to be, but honestly I don't really care about that. As usual, I was just making a joke about an "ugly" armor. No need to be offended.

And yeah, kicking the bosses to keep them stunned in place was very dumb. I'm glad it has been fixed. I'd like to think that the developer team has learned a lot through NordInvasion and we will try not to make the same mistakes made earlier in development of this game that have led to problems later down the line. Maybe we'll even start using a space between Nord and Invasion :O
Will the players that are banned on the Nord Invasion Warband servers also be banned on the Nord Invasion Bannerlord servers?
If not. I do think that this will give many players a new chance to prove themselves to be a good community member!
It would certainly be interesting to add a variety of new ways to beat the Nords / Whatever they're going to be. Obviously, at the moment, we have Cading / Kiting / Cav mode.

One idea is to try to reintroduce Cav back into the default mode alongside infantry and have a variety of cavalry types, with the pre-existing types of cavalry Horse archer or heavy shock cavalry. Probably not feasible but it would spice things up and add new options to gameplay i.e having the heavy cavalry or horse archer distract and skirmish with the bots but not wholly carry (A bit of a pipe dream, i know).

I, for one, would certainly like to see a return to the older style, longer games with 20+ waves or maybe as the difficulty increases so does the number of waves.
Along with this maps should be vetted with extreme prejudice to ensure they're all on the same level of completability/difficulty (This isn't so much of a problem anymore but it still exists), a lot of maps seem to be wasted by the fact a lot of people will simply skip them for better ones, 'easier' ones or 'quicker' ones.

The variety and quantity of legendaries are more than sufficient, I'd suggest in the new version place a much greater emphasis on the Marketplace & Craftable gear, also increasing the usefulness of said gear.

A lot more options in terms of crafting weapons/armour/support would be nice too, this increasing player interest in crafting via newer, better equipment, would be a fantastic stimulant to the economy and ensure its a more balanced and stable one.

Along with this, adding more droppable materials, but also, ensuring a lot of the lower level mats are required in large quantities in more recipes thus creating more demand for them. One current issue is a lot of mats are entirely worthless besides being used as XP.

Keep up the good work, and full steam ahead to Bannerlord! Smile
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(16-08-2016, 11:47 AM)Winter Wrote:
(16-08-2016, 11:29 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: They should wipe our player characters now to make this game more interesting. It's just boring to have everything you want and not be able to achieve anything more.

100% reset for Kaasovic incoming.

100% agreed
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

100% deserved for the crimes he committed today
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(29-03-2017, 08:03 AM)Rowan Wrote:
(16-08-2016, 11:29 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: They should wipe our player characters now to make this game more interesting. It's just boring to have everything you want and not be able to achieve anything more.

100% agreed

Not every one is at that stage. Not every one wants to start again even talking about bannerlord. 

Nothing is stopping you from selling your gear to the market place for a "interesting" time.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I think there should be Infantry only maps (Like Hypers hell or swadian folly), Mixed maps and Cav Only server. maybe like 1/3 of the maps in the regular server can support and unlock the cav features.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(29-03-2017, 08:42 AM)Coconut Wrote: I think there should be Infantry only maps (Like Hypers hell or swadian folly), Mixed maps and Cav Only server. maybe like 1/3 of the maps in the regular server can support and unlock the cav features.
Think that would more of a event then a full time sever or map eg like the last xbow only event. 

Could make a big list of things like that so with events the Leaders/Captions can chose X event style all with small bones like 
Xbow only get 1.25x xp/gold 
1.5x if all one hero
and 2x+ for some random ones i can think of like no legendary gear or 0 support. (so alot of Rg's and no death for a run)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(28-03-2017, 11:39 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote: Obviously, at the moment, we have Cading / Kiting / Cav mode.

One idea is to try to reintroduce Cav back into the default mode.

Kiting isn´t an actual thing since Developers do not like it at all and tried to kill it, even tho there are still a few people who try and also are successful every now and then. So I´d suggest bringing kiting back first before thinking about bringing Cav back to normal servers.

(29-03-2017, 08:24 AM)Woody Wrote:
(29-03-2017, 08:03 AM)Rowan Wrote:

100% agreed

Not every one is at that stage. Not every one wants to start again even talking about bannerlord. 

Nothing is stopping you from selling your gear to the market place for a "interesting" time.

I think that interesting time would begin when nobody had superior items. I´m also advocating a complete wipe so we´re all fresh beginners again.
It would be fun if everyone started from the scratch. Imagine runs with only red shirts Big Grin
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]