Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion in Bannerlord
(13-06-2017, 08:35 AM)Woody Wrote: Only thing that should go over is maybe pink stuff but even then how much xmas shit is in the game? answer to much.

No thanks.
I was speaking in general, not in detail.*
Not referring to special items etc. Besides it's way to early to even discuss that since the game is not even publicly released yet.

My intention was not that players should be able to transfer high-level items right into the new game.

I encourage the reset, I think as well that it will do good.

Only the option to be able to transfer e.g. some kind of starting point from an old character.
No there should be a complete reset without any advantages for the old players. But a new collectable which could only get traded with the own chars and can't get sold like a weak hat or body armour or something like this for the old players wouldn't be bad.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
100% reset for everyone. Make it a level playing field... Maybe a cosmetic item for NI veterans would be nice, as long as they are untradable/unsellable
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
I like the idea about some cosmetic for old players, but I also want full reset for Bannerlord
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I would maybe support a cosmectic item that would only be for looks or have the same starter stats as everyone else but other than that. I agree that everyone should be 100% reset
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Yes I totally agree with the last few points Smile would be nice to have 800 hours in this mod and something to show for it. I also agree with all the comments about a full reset otherwise how are we going to create a player base if it's just filled with the same community dominating the market place because they are already loaded :/
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

If I recall correctly, it is going to be a brand new mod with no crossover of items or stats. I think that tags like "Donator" might still stick to your account, and maybe one purely cosmetic item for old players only if it isn't a hassle to implement. There will be no benefit of being an old player over being a new player in the new mod, and personally, that's exactly how it should be.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
On the topic of Bannerlord / Ni 2 can we get some were to post idea's for what to do differently that's not Feature Requests 

I have some idea's that I don't think have been suggested before and don't think I'm the only one that may have a cool new request for Ni 2.

If you can have a sticky of what been suggested before so we don't overlap thx.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
But if I saw correctly Bannerlord release date is 2022.

Idk why are you soo hyped about NI 2.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3