Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Does respec respec your support class?
Does respec respec your support class? If so does it return your exp?
No. Respec is for your main classes currently. Due to the support classes still in production the respec wont go any further than it is currently. Once the support classes are up and running and smoothed down, then we could possible add this. However I believe Jez wants that class to be similar to the crafting class where you can only pick one however have to stick with it. You will just have to wait and see.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(02-01-2012, 10:34 AM)Logics link Wrote: No. Respec is for your main classes currently. Due to the support classes still in production the respec wont go any further than it is currently. Once the support classes are up and running and smoothed down, then we could possible add this. However I believe Jez wants that class to be similar to the crafting class where you can only pick one however have to stick with it. You will just have to wait and see.
Was curious so I tested it. Yes it actualy does respec your class! But no refund of exp :/
It does? Then I take back what I said, however am not sure if it is meant to do that. *Shrug* Enjoy it whiles you can.  Wink
(02-01-2012, 01:56 PM)Logics link Wrote: It does? Then I take back what I said, however am not sure if it is meant to do that. *Shrug* Enjoy it whiles you can.  Wink
Why shouldn't you be able to? I myself as a person with a short attention span and a large wallet like to respec all the time and I don't see why I can't jump around Tongue Also I'm an Engi and can't see medic boxes soon the market.... I wanted to under cutt everyone by one coin now how can I do that Tongue
I'm not 100% sure as to what Jez has in mind so suppose we will just wait and see.
(02-01-2012, 02:15 PM)Logics link Wrote: I'm not 100% sure as to what Jez has in mind so suppose we will just wait and see.
Yes sir! Also I will say this again. I made about 6 boxes for clanies and it nearly cleared me out im down to 120k.... These boxes are crazy expesnive! If I didn't have all my faction members pumping out mats and if I didn't spend the en tier day foraging I wouldn't be able to make more then 1 every 3-4 days.... Crazy expensive! Also Mixed Glue requires WAY TO MUCH Hydra leaves.... 40 leaves a ammo box really....