Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should I Make More for Other Classes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.69%
15 57.69%
No(Please Reply Why)
42.31%
11 42.31%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Archer Hero Class is Better?(Information Thread)
Which Archer Hero Class is Better?

A more in-depth way to aid you on your decision.

Read First

Criticism is ALWAYS appreciated, just make sure it is well deserved and relative to the thread.
This thread is NOT for informing you of what you should do for every hero class and what equipment you should use, just theoretical ideas and notions.
If there is something you believe is worth more(Point Scale)than something else please let me know in the comments.
If you think I have made a calculation error also please let me know in the comments.
Do not take this as a "certain class is definitely better than another," you could very well be better with one than another.
All class statistics are straight from the Nordinvasion Website.
This thread is based of what I think is most important for the archer class itself.
Class Restricted items will not be added to the equation as all classes have their own special items.

Class "Points"

This is how I will gauge which class is better, every statistic is based on level of importance.

Note: The points are rounded up the to the nearest tenth.

1 Point = 14 One Handed

1 Point = 18 Two Handed

1 Point = 25 Polearm

1 Point = 7 Archery

4 Points = 1 Power Draw

2 Points = 1 Power Strike

2 Points = 1 Ironflesh

3 Points = 1 Athletics

1 Point = Shield

Warden

One Handed:+50 = 3.6

Two Handed:+40 = 2.2

Polearm:+25 = 1

Archery:+55 = 7.9

Power Draw:+1 = 4

Power Strike:+2 = 4

Ironflesh:+1 = 2

Athletics:+2 = 6

Shield:+1 = 1

Overall Point Outcome: 31.7 Points

Ranger

One Handed:+50 = 3.6

Two Handed:+40 = 2.2

Polearm:+25 = 1

Archery:+11 = 1.6

Power Strike:+2 = 4

Ironflesh:+4 = 8

Shield+5 = 5

Overall Point Outcome = 31.4 Points

Sentinel

One Handed:+120 = 8.6

Power Strike:+5 = 10

Ironflesh:+1 = 2

Shield:+4 = 4

Overall Point Outcome: 30.6 Points

Conclusion

As you can see the Warden class has the highest number of points, however at a (very) small margin.
Ranger, in the second place spot, falls behind by only .3 points.
Sentinel, at last place, has .8 points less than Ranger and a whole 1.1 points less than warden.
I think this somewhat proves that the developers have done a good job balancing every class and leaning on personal taste.
If you have questions write a comment please so everyone can see.
I plan on making more of these depending on request and/or need.
I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. Big Grin
Finna whip.
use smaller letters.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(20-08-2016, 07:49 PM)Faravin Wrote: use smaller letters.

Updated*
Finna whip.
(20-08-2016, 08:01 PM)Personality Wrote:
(20-08-2016, 07:49 PM)Faravin Wrote: use smaller letters.

Updated*

no,
Your help is much appreciated, another useless post.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

I'd say there is no way to tell which one is better by using maths. Actually, I think it depends on player's preferences which one he might find better for himself. There are players who like to play ranged but also rush forward sometimes, so they may find Sentinel most suitable for their play style. Other value the survivability of the Ranger that comes in part from 74 maximum body armour rating. (Btw: gear available to different heros is a thing worth to consider). Many will point out the skill in archery that comes with Warden to be decisive.

Nice try but I'm affraid it won't lead to any universal conclusions.
Quote:I'd say there is no way to tell which one is better by using maths. Actually, I think it depends on player's preferences which one he might find better for himself. There are players who like to play ranged but also rush forward sometimes, so they may find Sentinel most suitable for their play style. Other value the survivability of the Ranger that comes in part from 74 maximum body armour rating. (Btw: gear available to different heros is a thing worth to consider). Many will point out the skill in archery that comes with Warden to be decisive.

I can tell you didn't read the entire post, everything you said was all included. But thanks for the input.
Finna whip.
(20-08-2016, 08:38 PM)Bobo Wrote: I'd say there is no way to tell which one is better by using maths. Actually, I think it depends on player's preferences which one he might find better for himself. There are players who like to play ranged but also rush forward sometimes, so they may find Sentinel most suitable for their play style. Other value the survivability of the Ranger that comes in part from 74 maximum body armour rating. (Btw: gear available to different heros is a thing worth to consider). Many will point out the skill in archery that comes with Warden to be decisive.

i agree.... not really helping

(20-08-2016, 08:44 PM)Personality Wrote:
Quote:I'd say there is no way to tell which one is better by using maths. Actually, I think it depends on player's preferences which one he might find better for himself. There are players who like to play ranged but also rush forward sometimes, so they may find Sentinel most suitable for their play style. Other value the survivability of the Ranger that comes in part from 74 maximum body armour rating. (Btw: gear available to different heros is a thing worth to consider). Many will point out the skill in archery that comes with Warden to be decisive.

I can tell you didn't read the entire post, everything you said was all included. But thanks for the input.

went through ur post, and cant find anything that says witch class is better for what play style... ^^
(20-08-2016, 08:38 PM)Bobo Wrote: I'd say there is no way to tell which one is better by using maths. Actually, I think it depends on player's preferences which one he might find better for himself. There are players who like to play ranged but also rush forward sometimes, so they may find Sentinel most suitable for their play style. Other value the survivability of the Ranger that comes in part from 74 maximum body armour rating. (Btw: gear available to different heros is a thing worth to consider). Many will point out the skill in archery that comes with Warden to be decisive.

(20-08-2016, 09:43 PM)XXX Wrote:

i agree.... not really helping

(20-08-2016, 08:44 PM)Personality Wrote:

went through ur post, and cant find anything that says witch class is better for what play style... ^^

The thread isn't for which class is best for whatever play style there are other posts for that. It's just a scaled system of the upgrading attributes and which one you get the most out of. Of course, like I said, you can well be better with another set of attributes than another.
Finna whip.
(20-08-2016, 07:46 PM)Personality Wrote:
Which Archer Hero Class is Better?

A more in-depth way to aid you on your decision.

(20-08-2016, 10:02 PM)Personality Wrote: The thread isn't for which class is best for whatever play style there are other posts for that.

logic
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge