Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should I Make More for Other Classes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.69%
15 57.69%
No(Please Reply Why)
42.31%
11 42.31%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Archer Hero Class is Better?(Information Thread)
(20-08-2016, 08:38 PM)Bobo Wrote: I'd say there is no way to tell which one is better by using maths. Actually, I think it depends on player's preferences which one he might find better for himself. There are players who like to play ranged but also rush forward sometimes, so they may find Sentinel most suitable for their play style. Other value the survivability of the Ranger that comes in part from 74 maximum body armour rating. (Btw: gear available to different heros is a thing worth to consider). Many will point out the skill in archery that comes with Warden to be decisive.

Nice try but I'm affraid it won't lead to any universal conclusions.

(20-08-2016, 09:43 PM)XXX Wrote:
(20-08-2016, 08:38 PM)Bobo Wrote: I'd say there is no way to tell which one is better by using maths. Actually, I think it depends on player's preferences which one he might find better for himself. There are players who like to play ranged but also rush forward sometimes, so they may find Sentinel most suitable for their play style. Other value the survivability of the Ranger that comes in part from 74 maximum body armour rating. (Btw: gear available to different heros is a thing worth to consider). Many will point out the skill in archery that comes with Warden to be decisive.

i agree.... not really helping

(20-08-2016, 08:44 PM)Personality Wrote:
Quote:I'd say there is no way to tell which one is better by using maths. Actually, I think it depends on player's preferences which one he might find better for himself. There are players who like to play ranged but also rush forward sometimes, so they may find Sentinel most suitable for their play style. Other value the survivability of the Ranger that comes in part from 74 maximum body armour rating. (Btw: gear available to different heros is a thing worth to consider). Many will point out the skill in archery that comes with Warden to be decisive.

I can tell you didn't read the entire post, everything you said was all included. But thanks for the input.

went through ur post, and cant find anything that says witch class is better for what play style... ^^

The thread isn't for which class is best for whatever play style there are other posts for that. It's just a scaled system of the upgrading attributes and which one you get the most out of. Of course, like I said, you can well be better with another set of attributes than another.
Finna whip.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Archer Hero Class is Better?(Information Thread) - by Personality - 20-08-2016, 10:02 PM