Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] New Marketplace Armors
I'm having texture problems after I updated NI. Specifically, my armor stretches out to the left like 10 feet and my screen starts flashing a little, or parts of the armor go invisible.
Is it constant? I sometimes get visual errors that I can always fix temporarily by going into windowed mode and back into fullscreen (press alt + enter)
It seemed like that fixed the problem. Thank you so much!
It seems that the new armor (specifically the Swadian Heavy Surcoat) is buggy. People seem to see it as stretching out or parts to be invisible.
Think that the armor
[Image: C5BC2DABC4189BD6884C652A6D2BF27979630DDA]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Oh hey, yeah, that's me!
Last time i saw the armor
[Image: 04C1341D3043550FC1903A3AF89D8A1D576E3873]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. After switching to Windowed mode, everything was okay.
I've seen the problem before, but I have absolutely no idea what causes it. I'm going to try replacing the armor on my client of the armor with a different texture and see if that makes a difference. Glad to know there's a work-around for it, but players shouldn't have to press or do anything to stop the game from breaking. Thanks for the report.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
There's also the Heavy Infantry Mail. It is one of the best marketplace armors you guys have designed, but the arm is misaligned with the hands. I do not mean to complain. I just wanted to let you know.