Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Wiki Help
Who is king of the wiki? There are so many things I would like to do but cannot, and I have been unable to get a hold of any of the Devs that I thought might control it.

Thanks. I'm in the Discord 24/7 or my steam ID is in my signature if that would make contacting me easier.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
What sort of issues are you having?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(23-08-2016, 07:32 PM)Kip Wrote: What sort of issues are you having?

Thanks for being so quick. Nearly everything is disabled on my account apart from typing. I am unable to upload images for items, and it seems that html code is disabled so there is very little I can do to organize the pages in a way that isn't hideous.

Those are the biggest issues for now.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
Html is indeed disabled but that is across all users, not just you. The wiki just had a set of markup code which is available to everyone. If you see a page formatted in a way you can't seem to duplicate, open the editor to see how it was done.

I would have to look into how this wiki handles images. The strategy to this point had always been hosting them elsewhere or in the case of items, linking the live images from the marketplace.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...