Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do u like the new looks ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes ofcourse
11.11%
1 11.11%
No its complete shit
55.56%
5 55.56%
Who doesn't like to walk around like a clown
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pikemen´s Heavy Scaled Vest
I guess the people who have this armour or saw someone wearing it after the patch realised that they changed it without even saying anything. Well in my opinion it looks awfull now they took a rly cool looking armour and destroyed it. I tryed selling it... well noone wants this shit armour anymore.

Would like to have some Opinions on that from other players^^ what u think about this armour now and if theres someone who actully like it well u can buy mine for 700k
Was there an actual reason for the color change or was it just some kind of experiment?
I mean... noone can tell me that this looks better.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
surely this is some gig, for the devs to laugh at us walking around like clowns Tongue
no it sucks thats why i sell it so pm me if your interested in becoming a clown Smile
bääm was able to sell this shit Tongue thanks chucky
im a clown at heart <3
Yes indeed, it looks really bad now. I'm convinced Devs will change it with next update. On second thought, someone decided to make this change, so who knows...
yes, us devs are all out to get the people who own this specific piece of armor and we all want to see you suffer.

The texture change was an accident on my part, and I have changed it back to blue Cool .

I still don't see how "they took this really cool armor and destroyed it" and "this armor is a piece of shit" because the pants have gone from red to orange. The original color of the pants was orange, and I changed it to red to better fit the mod when it was originally added.

Hyperbole be damned, grow up. If you're this intense about the color change of your pants, I shudder to think what would happen if anything else changed around you.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
hahaha,

i dont care about u changing it back, it just looks "shit" the way it is now. And this here was no request to change it back, just me telling my opinion about the change.

"The texture change was an accident on my part, and I have changed it back to blue " maybe u should grow up... no offense ^^
(26-08-2016, 10:47 PM)XXX Wrote: hahaha,

i dont care about u changing it back, it just looks "shit" the way it is now. And this here was no request to change it back, just me telling my opinion about the change.

"The texture change was an accident on my part, and I have changed it back to blue " maybe u should grow up... no offense ^^

So you are saying you did not intend for this thread to serve any productive purpose but rather to be a place for you and like-minded individuals to complain without bringing about any actual change?

Interesting that you believe Terath is the one that needs to grow up when he is the one admitting fault and saying he will fix his mistake...