Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cropper unban appeal
So I have had this account for over a year give or take, this account has been banned for about a month I'd say. So my friend kman was playing on this account because I dont know the values and all the stats for good trading so he did it for me. I also let him play on the account becuase I was with my father in Florida for a couple of weeks and he played on it to level me to 52 so I can get a hero class, he got a legendary or two while I was gone and he traded those and got a bunch of good gear for my account. So I forget the guys name I believe its Jackujoey or something along those lines and kman asked him if he can borrow his vengeance, kman has a fucked up account that glitches out and he has to unadd people everytime it happens. Based on what he told me jackujoey thought he scammed him because he unadded him. Kman talked to the irish eagle and i think the other was Tjav, I think it was the vengeance that he took and unadded him. He told me that jack was regretting that he got me banned and the other admin said for him to post on the appeal if he was okay with me getting unbanned. I wont let him on the account anymore if I get unbanned. I have other people peer pressuring me to getting this account unbanned because it has nice gear on it and I dont want it to go to waste. Have a good day/night to whoever reviews this appeal.
Hi

You allowed a Banned player to use your account. I keep getting pm's from Kman amd Cropper for the accounts to be unbanned.

Both accounts will stay banned until the 21st October 2016 and the decision will be made then.