Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Prices of Heavy Salet / Studded
Post here
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH
Based on the aprox. legendary value thread:

Heavy Salet = 17m
Studded = 15m.

Granted that thread should be taken with a grain of salt ofc Smile

~M
(07-09-2016, 04:16 PM)Master Wrote: Based on the aprox. legendary value thread:

Heavy Salet = 17m
Studded = 15m.

~M

Wrong, You see here the correct response would of been your post is in the wrong thread.

and i don't want prices from the owners shop mate.

~BigMan
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH
Heavy Salet min 10 max 12
(07-09-2016, 04:18 PM)Youngs Wrote:

Heavy Salet = 17m
Studded = 15m.

~M

Wrong, You see here the correct response would of been your post is in the wrong thread.

~BigMan
"Based on the aprox. legendary value thread"

Heavy Salet = 17m
Studded = 15m.

~M

~BigMan

"owners". It's logan's gear and logan's deal. I have nothing to do with any deal he does with his personally owned gear and vice versa. And again, as I said, take it with a grain of salt - Everyone knows the salet's dropped in price.

~M
(07-09-2016, 04:27 PM)Master Wrote:

Heavy Salet = 17m
Studded = 15m.

~M

~BigMan

"owners". It's logan's gear and logan's deal. I have nothing to do with any deal he does with his personally owned gear and vice versa. And again, as I said, take it with a grain of salt - Everyone knows the salet's dropped in price.

~M

I don't know how you would know the price of a legendary if you don't own it, that just seems a bit ignorant. that being said I value my salet at 16 and studded at 15. The salet is the best helmet for t4 cm and aventurier and the gauntlets are the best for all commando, crossbow man, Ranger and halberdier. expect people to value them highly.  
I would say 12mio for Heavy Salet and 12-15 mio for Studded.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(07-09-2016, 04:52 PM)KMOCHA Wrote:

Heavy Salet = 17m
Studded = 15m.

~M

~BigMan

~M

I don't know how you would know the price of a legendary if you don't own it, that just seems a bit ignorant. that being said I value my salet at 16 and studded at 15. The salet is the best helmet for t4 cm and aventurier and the gauntlets are the best for all commando, crossbow man, Ranger and halberdier. expect people to value them highly.  

As much as I like the guys in your shop - and I respect all of you -please read before you toss out a low key insult.

Tried to be helpful as I like/respect Youngs - Even said straight out that the numbers should be taken with a grain of salt. Everyone knows salet went down over time, like all new legendaries. Studded have been around 15m for awhile now. Ignorant? Wut? - and now that I've said my peace, no bullshit please.

~M
(07-09-2016, 07:20 PM)Master Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 04:52 PM)KMOCHA Wrote:

Heavy Salet = 17m
Studded = 15m.

~M

~BigMan

~M

As much as I like the guys in your shop - and I respect all of you -please read before you toss out a low key insult.

Tried to be helpful as I like/respect Youngs - Even said straight out that the numbers should be taken with a grain of salt. Everyone knows salet went down over time, like all new legendaries. Studded have been around 15m for awhile now. Ignorant? Wut? - and now that I've said my peace, no bullshit please.

~M

i said ignorant because he's asking that only people that dont have the legendary what it's worth. the prices of the items fluctuate but it's also based off of what the owner of the item values it at.