Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Napoleonic Wars Regiments
(11-10-2013, 12:06 PM)Marvin link Wrote:18th Regiment of Foot,Corporal  (9/10)

Iam in there for 2 years and 4 months now, and it makes still a lot of fun. Were attending the Napoleonic Wars League weekly and are at the 4th place in the first league. Its great. We currently have 2 Battalions(International,Hungarian) so feel free to pm me if you wish to join.

i was in that regiment i still get invted to lb sometimes
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(11-10-2013, 02:20 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote:[quote author=Mighty_Mathias link=topic=7713.msg144757#msg144757 date=1381424007]
I joined the 23te
Is that Penn's regiment? He is a good guy, I admin on the Pirate Battle Server he runs. Anyways, I am a Grenadier in the 21e Infantry. I also used to lead the 3rd Wisconsin in the North and South days, 3rd Kings German Legion in NW, and 2e Marines in Blood and Iron. People in the NW community know me as Reaper.
[/quote]

Wow I think I remember a reaper from the NEC/NAC events I used to host.  Now we I host the UG Line battles Big Grin
That is very likely, I started out my NW career in the 57e as well Wink
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
House WS - almost all of us hail from the glorious 77y. Long live #Mallkeithskadination
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
13te, most Persians are in it. Im a newly recruit. Funny how i can only make 1/10 of practices or linebattles.  :Smile
I am a former Leutnant of the 1tes Westfälisches Infanterie Regiment, which was the sister Regiment of the 1st EPI. Currently I am the Oberleutnant of the 1tes Ostpreußisches jägerbataillon.
[Image: XopLSww.jpg]
TK_Argos - Level 52 Royal Guard
TK_Hoplitai - Level 52 Master Peltast
TK_Acteon - Level 52 Sentinel
Formerly a regular in the 87th, currently a Lance Corporal in the 73rd. I still invite for the 87th in their NA linebattle since the 73rd is EU. ;D
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
i joined 15thHussars
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Feldwebel of the 4th Silesian Landwehr regiment. (4teSLR)
Former NCO of 12pp, marksman of 4pp_XW (joined when mm_russia3 was released) and one of the best sabres of the 14pk- the best cuirassier regiment.  Smile
Playing NI since December 2011