Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Napoleonic Wars Regiments
(06-01-2014, 01:57 PM)Tajulek link Wrote:and one of the best sabres of the 14pk- the best cuirassier regiment.  Smile
Bwahaha! We of the 1stKDG whacked your 14pk asses back in our glory days. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(5 Pułk Piechoty Legii Nadwiślańskiej) 5pp - Fizylier
Which regiments participate in the official Tuesday and Friday linebattles? I know the 15e do.
(09-01-2014, 07:06 AM)Suns link Wrote:Which regiments participate in the official Tuesday and Friday linebattles? I know the 15e do.
What official linebattles? I thought they were all run by regiments, and not by the NW team....
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Oh...I guess my commanders just rabble about *the official linebattles* then. Nvm

Better Question is which regiments participate in the Tuesday and Friday Hardcore Linebattles?
(09-01-2014, 06:01 PM)Suns link Wrote:Oh...I guess my commanders just rabble about *the official linebattles* then. Nvm

Better Question is which regiments participate in the Tuesday and Friday Hardcore Linebattles?

I help host and admin the UG Tuesday Friday LBs
Your regiments fight in NWL?
My regiment 17e, is currently playing in the NWL, without a defeat so far
Ochhh, 17e? I'm 5pp and we have battle 1v1 with u yeah? ; d
its possible, i really dont know much about the schedule to be honest