Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

upgrade advice
Hey, im currently lvl 50 commando and looking for advice on what to save up for first.
I still havent decided which hero class to get, will most likely be going for legionnaire.

i currently have
flamberge
sks
steel sword
grinder helmet
striped armor
ornate gauntlets
plate boots
Plate mittens 80~k. Support item barricade 15-25k/short heavy cade 250-300k. Visored Salet/Hornskull/variants 400~k. Swadian Steel axe/veganance/Steel cutter 400-500k~.

Gear before Hero Class.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Thanks for the reply, my question is will say an increase of 4 head armor (from visor) have an effect on say getting one shot more than the ironflesh bonus from hero class upgrade?
I agree with looter, but whats your budget?

~L
I only have 100k atm no real budget set just wondering what to save for in the future. Also what throwing weaps are recommended for legionnaire?
(08-09-2016, 10:26 AM)crayons Wrote: I only have 100k atm no real budget set just wondering what to save for in the future. Also what throwing weaps are recommended for legionnaire?
Knight's Sword>Swadian Studded Shield>Steel Gauntlets>Visored Salet>.... 
Is just about what i would do also SHC is something i would buy later as well.

When you have the cash Dragon axe being 69 long same stats as illus and only 1.5-2m is op if you get good at it being so short.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Very Heavy Throwing Axes seem to be designed especially for Legio. They're are not so good for throwing like Pilum or better but as bonus they provide decent 1H capability. Very useful. You just need to remember not to throw away all of them Smile
I also owned Pilum for my Legio (before I managed to put hands on Dragon Breath) and they're great. CTS will also do, you can expect some pikeman to bring them into server usually.
Do not forget some shield, SKS will not be enough if you find yourself to act shielder.
SHC is something to start with anyway.
u have decent gear to provide ur team help... only thing witch would proabbly boost ur equpment the most is a support item like SHC.
after that u could go for the items Woody sayed since they give u decent armour upgrade to not get oneshot on hard