Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway:Various Items
I'm brand new to the game, well just joined in July and this has been my favorite mod/game to play since then. I usually play 2-3 hours a day now.

I'm a MP and would love to get the dragon breath or tome, mainly because I feel it would be great to bring those items in consistently to help the team clear waves, especially normal where new players could really use the support.
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
Barbute with Coif

Want one of these since i am playing this mod Big Grin
This is sad to hear someone is leaving NI but it's your decision.  Sad
I would ask about Barbutte With Coif. Why? I want to make a nice pikeman so it could help.  Smile
I do not know you well but I wish the best of luck to your other projects.

I'd go for the shield since I do not own one at the moment. ^^
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Dragon Breath

I wish you a good time without NI!

Goodbye

-Duke
[Image: v1.png]

08.11.2016 - White Winged Helmet
20.07.2018 - Dragon Breath 
I would like to win a Dragon Breath 

Gl all Wink
Hello Lirania,
I'd like to get the dragons breath because i want to use them for my Pikeman in fact I didn't got any good "Thrownitems" so i sign in for the dragons breath

Greets and good luck, Dynamo
The Dragon Breath would be looking to my noob pikeman gear YAY or the tome to  Tongue
I hope i never want to quit one day... but i feel it may be inevitable, hopefully we will see you in the bannerlord conversion.
I would love to win Dragons breath, my friend has been wanting them for a while now, and hes done some awesome things for me, this would be an amazing way to pay him back, u can give them directly to him to ensure they aren't going to me.

XOXO

Edit: He has wanted dragons breath for a long time now, would give kisses if i could get him one.
(11-09-2016, 02:55 PM)ShotStuffTodai Wrote: I hope i never want to quit one day... but i feel it may be inevitable, hopefully we will see you in the bannerlord conversion.
I would love to win Dragons breath, my friend has been wanting them for a while now, and hes done some awesome things for me, this would be an amazing way to pay him back, u can give them directly to him to ensure they aren't going to me.

XOXO

Edit: He has wanted dragons breath for a long time now, would give kisses if i could get him one.
Sorry you can´t bribe me with kisses :b

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]