Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway:Various Items
Dont go Sad
Good luck in your future gaming endeavors man. Hopefully your drive for NI comes back after bannerlord comes out in 10 years. :p   
I would like to enter to win either Dragon's Breath or Swadian Studded Steel Shield. DB because heck everyone wants db and swadian studded for the hot fashion and the fact I don't have a decent shield :p
[Image: 5OL0wry.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

I wish you good luck in real life. Could you please add me to the list for Dragon Breath, thanks!
PS: See you on Bannerlord.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
I do hope that I see you some time in the future, goodluck in real life.
Could you please add me down for then Dragon Breath and Barbutte, thanks.
Edit: For my MP coz me likey DB and barbutte
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Sad to see another player go. Best of luck to you in all future endeavors - might see you in Bannerlord, perhaps? Smile

I'll be a bit of a jew and post on a few items.

First and foremost, I'll toss my name into the hat for the Dragon's Breath. Beautiful weapon, and hell, who DOESN'T want to have DBs? To be completely honest, I do not NEED DBs. They'd be nice to have of course.

Secondly, the Resurrection Tome. A tome would be especially useful. I've begun to bring some new players to this Mod - and having to carry some people up to level 32 is a bit of a pain in the ass when they die right after respawns. Being able to revive redshirt/low level players would be a fantastic use for a tome. Going spec and restarting or slowly kiting out waves 16-20 once new players have died has got to be boring as shit to watch lol.

Third, the Swadian Studded Steel Shield. I've been playing range, mostly archer, for the bulk of my time on NI. While I have made an infantry, which is now a hero, I've never actually been a proper shielder. The best shield I've ever owned is a SKS lol. Hard to keep interested in my Legio class when its near useless Tongue.

Finally, the Bronze Bolts - I finally have gotten into playing an Xbow class. I've had multiple sets of bolts, that for one reason or another, I've needed to move in order to improve another character. Currently, I'm using War Bolts. A upgrade to bronze would be fantastic for my soon to be hero Xbow.

Thanks for reading, and again, best of luck to you away from this mod!

~M
Everyone seems to be going for that DB of yours
I would like to be put down for the Eastern Scale Armor since pikeman is my favourite class  Heart
PS: Goodbye and goodluck
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
I hope you do well in real life, good luck on your journeys.
Could you please add me down for DB and Tome, thanks.
always sad to see more people leaving

putting in my plea for:
Barbute with Coif because i sold mine for about 3 mil and now i miss it and it costs too much
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Bye :'(

Id toss my name in for a tome. More tomes=more tomes to lend out/bring in=successful runs=more loot for everyone
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

good luck IRL, 
my request is for a tome so i can tome people in to finish the map Smile