Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway:Various Items
Studded shield Tongue
be happy in your real life ^_^

i want Barbute with Coif coz my peltast often get head shot by axes...
Cundolph: Royal Guard
LanLanLancer: Master Peltast
CDolphin: Sniper+t2 inf

waiting first legendary drop :-{
I wish you all well in your new ways. This action is very good. So your equipment continue to be used and find people who have fun.
My first nomination ist the Resurrection Tome. These times are tomes rare guests.
My second nomination ist the Dragon Breath. It has always been my dream to have one in my possession and thus to confuse the North.
Tome #1, Dragon Breath #2

Make sure to give away everything or I´ll guarantee you will come back at some point and start playing again.
Still no Fara posting "Id please,bye" ...kinda sad. Fara please do me a last favor and post it Sad  Heart

Just a minor bump xb

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
I'd fancy the bronze bolts or the plate mittens. Just started a crossbowman and I'm loving the class so these items will make my little marksman that much better  Big Grin
(12-09-2016, 09:10 PM)Lirania Wrote: Still no Fara posting "Id please,bye" ...kinda sad. Fara please do me a last favor and post it Sad  Heart

Just a minor bump xb

Give me all your stuff - Fara

He asked me if I can post that for him, cause you're not worth it that he post it by himself.

I am out of this and still take the Dragon Breaths =D
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
(12-09-2016, 09:10 PM)Lirania Wrote: Still no Fara posting "Id please,bye" ...kinda sad. Fara please do me a last favor and post it Sad  Heart

Just a minor bump xb

I could login to his account and make the post if that makes you feel happy
I would like to win DB or barbute first legendary to call my own would be amazing!, and its sad to see another player leaving NI.. we're all saddened.

Good luck to you on your journeys however.
- tasha
I'd love to get the Eastern Scale armour, mainly because it's better than my current armour