Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway:Various Items
Eastern Scale or Res Tome Pls
(10-09-2016, 10:16 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Another one bites the dust, R.I.P. and good luck in life. If theres anything left to grab then gift it to the ones that carry the legacy of Kerus laugh.

No one can match my laugh, and i've already left behind my legacy in NI. Not the mighty hammer, but my warden cosplay!  Cool

I'd like to enter the giveaway for the nem flower anyways
(18-09-2016, 05:21 PM)keru_90 Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 10:16 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Another one bites the dust, R.I.P. and good luck in life. If theres anything left to grab then gift it to the ones that carry the legacy of Kerus laugh.

No one can match my laugh, and i've already left behind my legacy in NI. Not the mighty hammer, but my warden cosplay!  Cool

All hail the master of soundboards
May I enter for the Tome as well? If so much appreciated
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
I'd like to enter for bronze bolts, appreciate it.
(18-09-2016, 05:21 PM)keru_90 Wrote:

You will never get a single flower from me  Sleepy

Times running out for this Giveaway,try your last chance.

Also its sad to see that even the people that defenitley already got end game Equip still want more. Would have been neat if you gave the newer players a bigger chance at winning.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
I'm a newer player, I just now got hero for Legionnaire, sad to see you leaving, however if you may I would be interested in the DB I only have a CTJ, plus the Short Heavy Cade I only have a normal Cade.
DB or Tome plxx
Loots:
Impervious -  04/08/2015
Bolt Tosser - 28/12/2015
Heavy Scaled Graves 31/01/2021

DB or Barbutte please. Shame to see another person leaving.
Dragon Breath because I've never been past CTS Tongue
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8