Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway:Various Items
hi!
stop quit this game pls!
Dragon breath its my favorite weapon, but... I can not buy them, because everyone always asking a high price for them) more than 30 million pure gold for "my" Dragon Breath (( and now I'm not going to attempt to buy them...
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
(18-09-2016, 10:10 PM)Lirania Wrote: (...) Also its sad to see that even the people that defenitley already got end game Equip still want more. (...)
Sad indeed.
The more you might give a flower to Keru. Smile

Honestly, I'd suggest you to keep all your gear and decide in 3 months. It's pretty likely that meanwhile you will find your decision to abandon us a mistake. What I hope much for. Big Grin

PS. in case you still decide to give it all away, maybe give SHC (or something else) to Zeus, a new player, and she's trying to save money to buy one.
(20-09-2016, 02:23 PM)Bobo Wrote:
(18-09-2016, 10:10 PM)Lirania Wrote: (...) Also its sad to see that even the people that defenitley already got end game Equip still want more. (...)
Sad indeed.
The more you might give a flower to Keru. Smile

Honestly, I'd suggest you to keep all your gear and decide in 3 months. It's pretty likely that meanwhile you will find your decision to abandon us a mistake. What I hope much for. Big Grin

PS. in case you still decide to give it all away, maybe give SHC (or something else) to Zeus, a new player, and she's trying to save money to buy one.

I already thought heavily about thus. Im sorry but i won't change my mind.

Giveaway is over. I'll pm the winners in a few hours when i got more time

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
who won?
Yeah, who did win?
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

It doesn't seem like he wants to make it public, doesn't it?
You'll get a PM if you did, if not, you won't. Jeez.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
You should simply appreciate the fact that he gave away something to others without expecting any benefit from it. This is not about "who got what?" but "who did something for the community?". If you didn't get anything, that's how it is, apart from that it's not gonna have any impact on your own business.
im only wondering who won its not like im saying fuck the person who won :p
Its up to the people if they want to be known as winners.
Also im sorry if the actual trade for the items takes time. Life is busy and im trying my best. Please be patient. 

Nobody wanted the plate mittens huh?

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
i have Pmed you some days ago about them Big Grin
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/