Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Not receiving experience from great long axe in 2h mode
Using great long axe in 2h mode you receive no experience.
(26-12-2011, 08:11 PM)Jez link Wrote: Long Axe is known to have a bug where if used in a certain weapon mode, it wont report the stats, so try using a different weapon.

It will be fixed, but as far as I know there are some problems pinpointing the cause of it.
(02-01-2012, 02:50 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Jez link=topic=581.msg5346#msg5346 date=1324930265]Long Axe is known to have a bug where if used in a certain weapon mode, it wont report the stats, so try using a different weapon.
It will be fixed, but as far as I know there are some problems pinpointing the cause of it.[/quote]
Erm? I have not seen the code even once, but I can pinpoint the cause easily: weapon alt-items are not listed in the database and thus not registered.

Even more, I'd dare predict that using a javelin in alt-mode will not produce any experience too. ;-)
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
I also dont receive any drops With Great Long Axe or Long Axe doesnt matter if in Polearm or 2h Mode
Does the same still go for Military Pick?
I've had the same problem with the Long Axe in 2h mode. It's fine in its default polearm mode for me, however.
Captain_Stoogey
I have had the same problem with fists.  Smile
This has been mentioned before on other threads. Unarmed isn't a weapon so there's nothing that can be done I believe
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
All weapons have been fixed for the upcoming patch. And as Hypernoma said fists aren't a weapon so can't be fixed.
Come on, I even killed a Nord_Captain with my bare knuckles.  Wink