Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fully detailed Crafting Recipes (Basic Mats/Values/Itemstats) [Spreadsheet]
This spreadsheet is for calculating items to their basic materials.
It sorts the item by professions recipes (blacksmith-, armorsmith- and alchemist-recipes) and shows their basic materials.

Download:
Excel: [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1uk3enf11gy4aq/NICrafting_1.12.xlsx[/url]    Last edit: [time]1376483848[/time]
To open this file you need Microsoft Excel 2007 or higher.
If you are using any older version of Excel please try the 'Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack' and let me know if it works.

Usage:

Just use the drop down menu to search your item.
On Values-table you can choose your own values for the Basic Items.
The Mats-table is used for copying your whole materials from the Nordinvasion page.
On the main page are several options:
Calculate difference: Show the Basic Items / Professions Recipes you still need.
Your Material Value: Calculates the value of mats you pasted from the Nordinvasion page in the 'Mats'-table.
Clicking on a profession recipe: Shows you all the basic mats you need for the recipes and recipes from other profession you might need.
*note the spreadsheet wont calculate them twice, its just to help you crafting the profession recipes

Updates:
The only problem is keeping this up to date, because as far as i know excel has no automatic update function .
So you have to check this page for newer versions.

If you have any requests, suggestions or questions just feel free to ask.
I hope you enjoy it !
This spreadsheet is probably the most practical and useful one I've tried this far! I love being lazy. :3 A warning to Chrome users: it doesn't calculate the mats if you copy it directly from chrome. Paste it in notepad first and then into the spreadsheet! It copies colour and shit, which the program can't handle.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(27-11-2012, 04:52 PM)Yabu link Wrote: This spreadsheet is probably the most practical and useful one I've tried this far! I love being lazy. :3 A warning to Chrome users: it doesn't calculate the mats if you copy it directly from chrome. Paste it in notepad first and then into the spreadsheet! It copies colour and shit, which the program can't handle.
Thanks a lot should be fixed
Oh man, this thing looks awesome. I feel like I should sticky this. Definitely makes things a lot easier for crafters.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(28-11-2012, 01:23 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Oh man, this thing looks awesome. I feel like I should sticky this. Definitely makes things a lot easier for crafters.

thanks a lot !

http://miyo.iki.fi/NI/craftables.html

Works nicely in-game with Steam browser
Amazing thing, can you add a Material adder so you can compare 2 Material list from 2 accounts?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(29-01-2013, 05:43 PM)Jalau link Wrote: Amazing thing, can you add a Material adder so you can compare 2 Material list from 2 accounts?

You already can. Just paste the other list below, but i will add this in the next version for 4 chars. I think i will finish it this weekend.
0.4.8 Version released now with a database so you dont have to copy paste anymore
I love you for this. Even more than I did before  .
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]