Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] characters not showing up in server
Hi i came back after a couple of years, i can login into my account and see my characters are still there, but when i input the same name and enter the server it doesnt seem to load up my characters.  this is one of them

Character ID: 19192

please help thank you.

is it possible that using a different cd key is the issue? my previous cd key wasnt working so i purchased a new one just to play NI

its also showing im joining the server for the first time
Hi i came back after a couple of years, i can login into my account and see my characters are still there, but when i input the same name and enter the server it doesnt seem to load up my characters.  this is one of them

please help thank you.

is it possible that using a different cd key is the issue? my previous cd key wasnt working so i purchased a new one just to play NI with Steam.
This is entirely because of a new CD key. What you will need to do is ask a Dev to move your characters from your old one to the new one.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Have you updated the game
If you have a new cd key you can request a developers help to move the accounts over to your new cd key
yes i do have a new cd key.

yes its fully updated

i think the main issue is that i am using a new cd key?
Bumping? hope some devs have noticed?
Yes since you're using a new CD key you essentially have a new account. We can just transfer your two CD keys. Do you have access to the old?
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
no sadly the old cd key doesnt seem to work, no idea why thats why i had to purchase a new one

my Get_UID is 3449085

thank you
bumping again