Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[New]Legendary Approximate Price Thread(Must be Updated)(WOODY HELPED WITH THIS)
I got my own values on most things, so i disagree with a lot of prices inhere. And I don't feel like bothering with it as i might as well make my own thread of "What the prices should have been" not what it's going for Tongue. Other than that, I like the design it's very well made. But I already see people bitching at me how something is so high or too low, just viewing this thread. Even I am then worried to sell something if majority is valuing it too high. Lets say EFS, I have tried to sell it in past since it was 25mill, and prices jumped on 40mil. Almost made a deal but changed my mind cause I simply didn't wanna sell it anymore. Then one day all of a sudden I get a PM saying some ppl are valuing it 70mill, which is absolutely crazy lol and probably not true but that info made me think if I ever sell I'd just want that price.

I'm a trader and if people want to be dumb then that's their problem, if they wanna buy that high I'd sell them but I'd never go under my values or if I'm buying probably wont go higher than my values no matter how much I'd want it.
Let me give another example, Black Arrows and Zephyr. I valued it 20-25mill, and I still do, but cause of "majority" I have to accept 30-35mill so I started dealing with those prices as well. But my view of those two arrows are on same value, one's locked other isn't, one's prettier than other, with minuses and pluses they even each other out to be same price. But then one guy thinks one is worth 20mill more cause it's 1st one in-game so all follows that value cause it's sold ONCE for that and they keep argue about it. I could agree on 5mill+ more as max due to rarity and maybe +1 dmg but other stuff I dislike just evens it out for me to worth other more than the other. But that's my opinion. Other has different ones, so you'd most likely find a good deal with the person who agrees on same prices as you so you're both happy on finishing that deal.

It's nice to have a topic like this however, but it can also cause a lot of frustration for some trades, which a few people were trying to point that out, yet it could also help for some. So feelings on this are mixed so can't say either this is bad or good.

But as long as people understand the point of thread as of it being "Approximate" then I guess it should be fine.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32

Messages In This Thread
RE: [New]Legendary Approximate Price Thread - by Nka19 - 30-10-2016, 12:13 PM