Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item Change: Heavy Pilum
Since class stat change thread is closed I post minor thing here.

I just barely remembered these existed, they were introduced in a patch ages ago, but so far as I know, only ONE set has been crafted, because of the fact it's legio locked and pretty much a waste of money to craft for its stats and don't justify being crafted on a infantry class when you can't even use it on other classes [lacks versatility in a way that unlike other hero locked weapons, cripples it and makes it highly undesirable]. At least make it all pike hero class so it Has some justification to exist and not make the loading screen take longer. Why even add items like this into the game when absolutely no one uses it? If you plan on adding "new cool items" to the game, make sure that a good number of people will actuallly
Enjoy the items at least so it achieves some goal.

tl:dr

Make them a weapon in a position similar to warmongers so they have an actual purpose existing beyond being a scene prop for me to use.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

+1 but I would like to see them Halberdier locked actually as they're supposed to be "heavy" and it wouldn't suit marauders and mp's.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(06-11-2016, 06:00 PM)LordChaos Wrote: +1 but I would like to see them Halberdier locked actually as they're supposed to be "heavy" and it wouldn't suit marauders and mp's.

It may be a heavy item but it is still a heavy throwing item. If it should be locked to any pikeman class it should be master peltast, giving halbs the best pikeman armor and a good throwing weapon like heavy pilums would be a bit imbalanced.
Legendaries Looted: 
Naval Glaive - 10/27/2016
Quick search got me this

56p dmg
85 speed
26 missile speed
126 accuracy
15 max ammo
4 weight

vs

Warmonger
58p
83 speed
15 ammo
?

If it the same crafting usable by pikeman i think is abit unfair atm. I like to think when a item is locked to a class it get well better stats so if you want a spear for leg and pike it may get a nerf but i could be wrong.

Would rather see a buff even to Heavy Pilum still make them locked to that 1 class then make a new spear for leg and pike.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
+1 on the buff. I skipped over Pilums to craft this legio locked item. The drop off from the extra weight was more severe than I was expecting, the main reason I liked Pilums was because they flew so straight, u can almost always nail your target even at a distance. 
With heavy Pilums throwing at anyone who is not bunched up at the cade is a 50/50 hit and miss, a bit disappointing to be honest after the extra 2mil in crafting mats  Confused

In their current stats I would recommend people craft Pilums instead, because the extra cost is just not worth it at the moment
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
To make up to Woody's post:
Warmonger is:
58p dmg
83 speed
25 missile speed
122 accuracy
15 max ammo
4 weight

I wasn't aware Heavy Pilum is Legio locked. As the crafting recipe of Heavy Pilum and Warmonger is the same then perhaps Heavy Pilum should have some advantage to make up for that it's Legio locked. In general, Legio locked throwables is a pretty decent idea, only just give it a buff. I'd suggest 58p damage like Warmongers (same cost, same dmg) and make it 3 weight, that would remove the heavy drop making it more difficult to aim a distant target. It doesn't seem to me it's he best idea to make Heavy Pilum usable by pikemen, the Warmonger is there, there'd be too similar to each other.
(however, do not forget Legio's aim is far behind MP's one, that adds strongly to the effect)