Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Is the majority of players in NI archer class?
Could just be me (i guess) but it seems like the number of Archers have exploded. Now-a-days when you enter a server more then half are Archer classed. That is the very reason why i chose to play as a hybrid in the first Place to counter act this.

The whole stratagem seems to rotate around that fact, people stacked barricades just for the Archers to shoot down the nords on a server i played on. That makes it all the more difficult for us Close quarter fighters since we have to Close the distance while the Archers can bombard the enemy from afar.

That is all.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
Ranged > Melee
Finna whip.
Skirmisher: Ranged + Melee = Masterrace

Go Skirmisher for the win!
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Pavise: Ranged + Melee + Shielding (;
Well, archer is a lot of fun and usually on top of the scoreboard, so surely it is attractive. However, most of players who play this for a longer time make themselves chars from all classes. Changing your play style is even more fun than playing one char no matter how good one. It also provides some protection from getting bored with doing the things the same way over and over again. Though my 1st char was Warden, I've made MP, Marauder, Legio and Sharpshooter (not decided which hero I want yet) later. I think Woody has all (or almost all) heroes there are.

What is important: a successful run usually requires some balance between classes, it's good to have at least 1-2 shielders on the team, as well as some strong damage dealers (like Wardens / MPs). I'd encourage everyone to use this char for the current run that seems to be the most needed for the proper team composition. Ofc if it is possible to rejoin with another char, it might be difficult on a full server though.