Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: To reset or not to reset?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I Agree with the reset
51.61%
64 51.61%
I Disagree with the reset
48.39%
60 48.39%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Resetting the NI Community
Would be good, interesting to start off fresh, maybe add in some more loot chance for common items as well as legendarys, would only need to be fractional increase as banner lord will be out sooner rather than later and the people will be moving over, people may also be more inclined to stick with the mod and be less upset about the wipe if they feel they have a better chance of looting items
I agree Your Opinion Bobo.

(14-11-2016, 06:31 PM)Looter Wrote: And one thing I can see from a reset happening is a change in how the crafting is. Instead of crafting more expensive and a waste of money, it can maybe be seen as a way to actually make money like it should be as your providing a service. I had seen so many new people think they could make money crafting then selling only to be overall dissapointed when I informed them of a backwards ni economy.

This happens in almost every MMO with crafting.  At first, people that level it are able to charge for it (see a few years ago) but once more people start reaching it, they out compete each other for lower and lower prices until people are just doing it for free.  The levels of new crafted items didn't go up faster than people could afford to craft new items, mostly because high level items were made earlier in the game (Royal Shield, Heavy War Hammer, Resurrection Tome, Explosive Barrel, etc.) and people didn't want to change the level those were available at, but also didn't want to add new items to crafting that were better than them, effectively creating a max crafting level that anyone could eventually reach.  If you want a really good example, this is happening in ESO right now, where the crafting level has reached its zenith and there are more people reaching it and driving the service payment lower.  Many people are even doing it for free already, compared to a few months ago when people required large payments.

TL;DR - it is more the community than the developers, unless we are okay with the crafting levels being dynamic since can't just keep adding better and better things given Warband's weird reactions to high numbers.

Also, I am against this idea if there are people out there that still want their items, which it appears there are. I don't believe it is right for people that want to start over to force everyone else to start over with them. There will be a mandatory reset in Bannerlord soon enough, I don't see a point in rushing the inevitable.
(14-11-2016, 08:00 PM)Bobo Wrote: Definitely against it. Like Youngs said, the countless hours played and the gear earned is the reward. I doubt if most of the players would have patience to do it all again. Not me for sure.

Another thing is: who's going to carry the team if the top tier geared heroes would be no more? That's going to end in wipe on wave 8. I know that hardcore players could find it funny but I wouldn't be that sure when it comes to the new ones. Less successful runs means the grinding would take even longer, especially that after the last major update the mat drops are very few.

My proposition to think over: if you'd enjoy yourself to play with low-tier gear then what holds you back guys? Just buy some eq in the marketplace and go ahead. There could even be some red shirts events, why not? The advantage over new players would be your chars that are heroes anyway. Should you want to make it even harded you can always start a new char and go from the scratch.

Just keep your hands away from my gear, please.

Oh okay, guess we won't see you in NI for bannerlord if you are that attached to your gear. Resetting now will grant us a possibility to experience a fresh start which is going to happen when NI will be on Bannerlord anyway.
I want to experience those hard fought prince kills, maybe even some Normal events. I didn't expereince Nord invasion back in 2012/2013 when Sleipnir was a thing.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
I agree with Bobo, a lot of players have been playing for a few years not for losing all eq now.  I am sure that many players would not get everything again.
Anyway not each guy has the time for it. It is nice going on server from time to time and playing with what you have already got.

If someone got bored of playing with the best eq, please - you can give to the poorest novice players to encourage them to continue playing.  Sleepy
There's some good points I agree on regarding economy, I'm also worried it's too hard for new players to get some decent amount of money, but this is mainly the reason of materials being too cheap. All they loot it's not worth much if they sell it. Might need to add marketplace prices to materials like Waters, WoG, Arrowheads, Scales etc. as it was made for Ravens, Zincs... But Waters should be like 30-40k Scales 40-50k etc. so AH wouldn't drop the prices too low and people could sell properly. But then again, that would make them also harder to buy stuff they need cause mats will raise up, so not sure how much would it change. Same with making a full reset, over time we'd be on same position, there's just that some people have years behind them and those who just start think there's no hope for them. But might as well kill all humanity on this earth too cause world is too broken and full of wars and hate or what? Having another Adam and Eve to repopulate the world cause things are just too broken to fix.

You'll have a new start with bannerlord, I'm also more than happy with that. New game, new start. But this mod should go on as it is, doesn't need resets just cause economy is strugling, there just needs to be proper adjustments made.

Anyways, I'd officialy finish with the mod if the reset happens cause I've been through hours of strugle being a redshirt-low tier, gearing myself up slowly up to the very top. Sure, you need some loots, some good trades but all takes lots of time, grind and patience. And I'd most likely not wanna bother going through it again from start. Everyone who wants something worthy will have to go through the gearing up process slowly either way, unless he's lucky with early legendary loot, but some of us has just passed the hard parts already, but we've all been there. The reason why new patch was released with less waves so those who doesn't have as much time can still get some good amount of runs done having more chances of getting something worthy.

Think that should sum it up.

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I am also with Bobo, I totally dislike the idea, I played it too long. And I still dont have what I want. If you want to reset all, I am the first who quits the mod, sorry. And I would be really carefull with the poll, if there are 6o percent of people which say yes and 40 percent of people which say no, I still wouldnt reset, because like 30 percent of players would quit then!
(14-11-2016, 08:18 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(14-11-2016, 08:00 PM)Bobo Wrote:

Oh okay, guess we won't see you in NI for bannerlord if you are that attached to your gear. Resetting now will grant us a possibility to experience a fresh start which is going to happen when NI will be on Bannerlord anyway.
Nah, abandon your hopes. Wink I will be there when Bannerlord comes. But that is a different story. When the NI2 launches on Bannerlord, we can most probably expect a lot of new players and full servers as soon as the platform becomes popular. But what would it be if we lost some important part of current players while new ones are not so many. We have like 2 EU servers populated in the evening with 1 of them being like 7/16. Not to mention the NA or AU. Really sad to see. Do we need to lose any player these days? I'd say if we'd like some major changes, let them be the changes that can bring in more new players rather than something that might lead to the old ones go away. And those new ones that still come to get disappointed with how hard it is to get to something.

Also, with Bannerlord being in some regards different from Warband, we can expect some new game mechanics so we may take it for a new game.
But as long the the current one goes, let's keep it going. All in due time.

EDIT:
(14-11-2016, 08:24 PM)Zawisza Wrote: (...) If someone got bored of playing with the best eq, please - you can give to the poorest novice players to encourage them to continue playing.  Sleepy
Damn good tip!
Have to agree with nka here. Maybe if this topic was raised a year or two ago I would feel differently but with NI2 (possibly) on the way soon I see a hard reset at this point as the killing blow for the mod. Why spend time leveling and getting gear all over again just to be faced with another hard reset? Let people enjoy what they've earned for now. Having geared players capable of completing runs with the best gear allows the devs to continue working on ideas and balance for the future. In any case I guarantee you'll see the same players at the top in NI2 (or any reset) pretty quickly. Those of us who have already invested hundreds (thousands) of hours into learning the game and making friends within the community will already be in an advantageous position, be more capable of consistent runs even with low gear, and will be able to gain wealth faster. Enjoy the progress you've made now and look forward to the fresh start with a new game.

P.s. Nothing is stopping anyone from selying their goods to the marketplace and giving themselves an early reset :]